Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

New Holiday Inn Review Pattaya - by macumba

macumba

so when you march the girl in and sign this form do they have to show/leave thier ID card ?.

Yep, they collect their ID just like at other places. Unless you sneak the girls up through the "backdoor" leading up to the swimming pool, then no ID is required LOL

Aus Spass wurde Ernst, und Ernst ist jetzt 5 Jahre alt.

Fuckin in Austria -......- Vagina in Russia -......-Pattaya Sun

post-17124-0-26440700-1328946704.gif

• 2 weeks later...

Many, many thanks, macumba!

I have some idle Holiday Inn points and can transfer many more from my AMEX account. After checking out you photos, I think I'm going to do that! The last time I checked their website, they offered free night for 15,000 points; as well as reduced rates if you used 10,000 or even 5,000 points per night.

Until your post, I had not found a lot of "monger info" on it, so I was a little hesitant to book it.

got lots of Priority Club points, looks like a great place to use them.

• 1 month later...

Thanks for the review mate, on my last trip i stayed in a junior suite in amari tower, i didnt like paying 1k every day get a girl in, but i loved the spot and the view. It seems that im going to holiday inn for my next trip! Thanks again!

Are you saying that Amari has a GF-Fee of 1k?? Fuck that!! The Holiday Inn also had such a ridiculous fee, but they learned very quickly and the place is not totally girl-friendly.

What were the Junior Suites there going for?

Aus Spass wurde Ernst, und Ernst ist jetzt 5 Jahre alt.

Fuckin in Austria -......- Vagina in Russia -......-Pattaya Sun

post-17124-0-26440700-1328946704.gif

Are you saying that Amari has a GF-Fee of 1k?? Fuck that!! The Holiday Inn also had such a ridiculous fee, but they learned very quickly and the place is not totally girl-friendly.

What were the Junior Suites there going for?

6k baht per night... plus internet plus Joiners fee was like 7,5 daily expenses.

• 6 months later...

Hey there

I am thinking of staying here myself

Id like to be sure I get a View of Beach road for a nice view

I enquired about the King City Ocean view room

I asked the reservations and the reply was

"Please inform you about room type King City Ocean View are South Pattaya view start form 20-26 Floor"

So did they say YES its a view of beach road or not ? :Cross_Fingers: LOL

I stayed here in Dec...no joiner fee...was not required to sign any paperwork at the front desk and my girls did not have to show any ID

Very Nice Report and Pixs. Thanks! However, a bit out of my price range, I prefer to spend my money on gogo hopping and LD's, but im tempted not because of the view but the shower design, a photographer's delight.Photo1.gif

SEXY GORDO - SEXY PUMPUI - เซ็à¸à¸‹à¸µà¹ˆà¹„ขมันมนุษย์

Coming Soon

Sexy Pumpui - Girlfriend Experience - Coming in 2011

Sexy Pumpui - My Isaan Thaidoll (October 2011)

Now Playing

Sexy Pumpui - Street Photography - 2011

Sexy Pumpui - Butterfly- October 2010

Sexy Pumpui - Playing with Dolls july 2010*****

Sexy Pumpui - Thai Daisy Dukes (Sexy Everyday) *****

Sexy Pumpui - Obsession - sleepless in Pattaya - jan 2010 ****

Sexy Pumpui - Feeding the Addiction- End Of Year 2009 *****

Sexy Pumpui - Fall Fling - sep 2009

Sexy Pumpui - Best of All the girls I've lubbed before*****

Blogs

Metrosexual TIps to Keep yourself in Tip-Top Shape for the TG's

Sexy Photo (Beginner's Guide)

Pumpui's Guide to Good Eatin' (Advanced Eating Guide)

• 3 months later...

For the mongers that enjoy the little extras on their vacation:

post-17124-127112399319_thumb.jpg

I had the pleasure to stay at their excellent Hotel on 3 occasions so far - with a Million dollar view right there - even from the bahtroom .

post-17124-127112397242_thumb.jpg

You would think that a hotel with 300 rooms, where prices start around 150 bucks per night might have troubles in Pattaya, during these hard economic times.

The receptionist assured me that since X-mas/New Year, they had been completely FULL during weekends, and otherwise 70% occupancy rate, which is quiet high in my opinion.

State of the art Gym, with Sauna, 2 Swimming Pools, free Internet in Lobby, modern rooms with 32 inch LCD TV, large glass Shower, larger rooms with seperate huge bathtub, Balcony with chairs and table, refrigerator, in room safe large enough for a laptop, 110-240V outlets, and hot water on every faucet - none of this funky Thai water-heater-no-pressure shit.

I also loved the fact that I could request to clean my room even after 6 pm, with nobody bothering me all night and daytime for this.

Heavy darkening curtains that go all the way to the floor, thick double glass, along with high quality sheets, down comforer, a choice of soft and hard pillows ensures for a pleasurable and a quiet night.

Plus the Thai-Babes loved every minute of it.

post-17124-127112403009_thumb.jpg

post-17124-127112403973_thumb.jpg

post-17124-127112404963_thumb.jpg

post-17124-127112529298_thumb.jpg

post-17124-127112530679_thumb.jpg

Located right on Beach Road between the Amari and Gullivers, I loved its quiet location. Walking distance on soi 1 up to Big C Shopping mall, or a quick 10 baht bus from Walking Street.

This room was their King-Size room with large tub and Glass-Shower.

Also, every room has Sea-View, however the lower rooms might have the Amari or large Condo complex across blocking some of the excellent view from the high floors.

post-17124-127112400299_thumb.jpg

post-17124-127112401282_thumb.jpg

post-17124-127112371839_thumb.jpg

post-17124-127112398249_thumb.jpg

I also walked the distance on numerous occasions, which can be done in about 30 min.

post-17124-127112563335_thumb.jpg

post-17124-12711256451_thumb.jpg

Its main swimming pool is elevated and overlooking the palm trees and beach. I had my most relaxing times there ever in Pattaya - a real Oasis away from the madness.

post-17124-127112601461_thumb.jpg

post-17124-127112576753_thumb.jpg

post-17124-127112577934_thumb.jpg

And of course, no matter how nice or expensive the room, this is how it looked BEST:

post-17124-127112402064_thumb.jpg

Just reviewed this thread again & the super pics.

How much now do these rooms go for in low season ????

Looks quality & super views, love the pool.

:001_Thank_You5:

If you have any Intercontinental/Holiday Inn points, it's 15000 points a night year round.