IGNORED

Big house for sale.

MioBikerBoyz

I have got a big beautiful standard house for sale in the village (moo baan) 38/140 Suwatana Village, Soi Nernplubwan, Chonburi

1284 SQM

3 Bedrooms

4 Bathrooms

Asking Price – 5.5million thb

It's got almost everything. Swimming pool, tennis court and lots of space, SO MUCH SPACE! Check out the attached photographs for your viewing pleasure.

FREEBIES:

- Re-painting

- Re furbishing

- Electrical and Plumbing

- All other repairs

- Transfer fees

I can arrange to come rendevous with you at your desired location to go visit the premises at Siam Country Club anytime you Desire. Bring your friends along too if you require for a quick outing to a high good quality property. Do not hesitate to contact me for an appointment, its all FREE. Anthony: 083-7579477. I'm available all day all night anytime anywhere.

Please take time to view the attached photographs for your viewing pleasure and kindly let me know what you propose. Thanks. Anthony

IMG_3960.JPG

IMG_3973.JPG

IMG_3974.JPG

IMG_3976.JPG

IMG_4000.JPG

living  kitchen.JPG

living room.JPG

main entrance.JPG

bulit in cabinet.JPG

IMG_1895.JPG

Burn rubber not your soul.

1284 SQM????

Did you mean to say 1284 SQ feet?

Perhaps he means the plot size 1284 sq mt being about three quarters of a Rai.

Big House - Big Photo's.

A resize would have been helpful for some of us Tony. I gave up waiting.

Perhaps he means the plot size 1284 sq mt being about three quarters of a Rai.

Big House - Big Photo's.

A resize would have been helpful for some of us Tony. I gave up waiting.

sorry Edge, will take that into account.

1284 sq mt three quarters of a rai is just bout right, thanks edge for youe help.

You can hook up internet there ofcourse, it is in the main suburb district of siam country club zone so all amenities required by such are available. Maybe if whoever is interested, I could install the landline and additional details for internet hookup. Give me a call. Cheers.

This house is about 4doors away from me and has been empty for years!! Repo sale from the bank.

Just sold a 6bedroom house on this estate for 4million.

It's got almost everything. Swimming pool, tennis court and lots of space, SO MUCH SPACE! Check out the attached photographs for your viewing pleasure.

Private pool & tennis court or communal?

I have got a big beautiful standard house for sale in the village (moo baan) 38/140 Suwatana Village, Soi Nernplubwan, Chonburi

I can arrange to come rendevous with you at your desired location to go visit the premises at Siam Country Club anytime you desire. Bring your friends along too if you require for a quick outing to a high good quality property. Do not hesitate to contact me for an appointment, its all FREE. Anthony: 083-7579477. I'm available all day all night anytime anywhere.

Where about is the house, Soi Nern Plab Wan or Siam Country Club? Maybe the village extends to both Sois.

Edited by thegrogmonster

Private pool & tennis court or communal?

communal.

Where about is the house, Soi Nern Plab Wan or Siam Country Club? Maybe the village extends to both Sois.

Suwatana village can extend to Siam country club and vice versa. Easy to find place and quiet. why u interested?