IGNORED

Studio for rent

properperson

Really lovely Studio to let, 4th floor in Building C “Nova Mirage”, Naklua, just 150 M from the sensational Wong Amat Beach, and 5 mins to Beach Road - 44M2, beautifully furnished, lovely views of new tropical garden - European kitchen with Granite surfaces, Large Plasma TV/DVD, fly screens, patio furniture, air con, gym, 2 pools(one with jakuzzi), cafe, laundry, 24 hour security, parking. Everything brand new and perfect!!! - You won't find better – 15,000 B / month. Tele - 080 0482 983, 08 22 168 680.

condo pictures 2 015.JPG

condo pictures 2 008.JPG

condo pictures 2 001.JPG

condo pictures 2 022.JPG

condo pictures 2 015.JPG

condo pictures 2 017.JPG

condo pictures 2 007.JPG

Wow nice place! Good work whoever did the planning and reno.

I would love to stay in a place like that. The mirror beside the bed would come in handy as well.

If I am coming to pattaya for at least a month on my next trip I will keep it in mind.

Might help if you can post a map showing the exact location, but I am sure it wouldn't be to hard to look up.

nice condo likes awesome

nakula is a good location too, quite area and 5mins from the action

ill keep it in mind if i stay a month

pom rak pattaya

Nice place, Map would help, So is this a Sublet then? for how long?

pabannerscaled.jpg

Never stand when you can sit, never sit when you can lie down, never stay awake when you can sleep.

(Murphy's Law Of Combat)

Does the price include everything or are there extras like electricity(if so do you know the rates?).

I am sure someone will scoop it up long term before I would get a chance on a future trip.

-Thanks

Edited by greenthumb420

mess 2 - thanks for your kind words - the condo is situated in Naklua Soi 16 - right at the end, opp Wongamat Beach - because its a no through road, its very quiet down there.....

How big it is? 40 sqm?

Mess 4 - sorry i don't have a map, but plenty kicking round the internet...

from Dolphin roundabout at top of Beach road, head along Naklua for about 3/4 mile and turn left into soi 16 (signposted "Wongamat Beach")....

ideally i'm looking to rent it for a year, but would consider shorter terms....

mess 5 - the price quoted is just for the room - leccy/water extra, but a typical monthly bill is circa 1,000B - but this will ultimately depend on how much you use the air con.....

mess 7 - the condo is 44M2 - its a decent size as studio's go its nice, light and spacious, with a decent balcony overlooking a sensational 3 acre tropical garden with a massive water fall at the end.....

To get a real feel how big it is, come and have a look !

Very nice pics of nice modern clean studio there pp.

You have done a good job with that studio if it was yourself.

Is there stil lots of building sites around there as was lots wen i was last there up that way, hotels and condos goin up everywhere around there.

Might have look up there wen in town soon as looking at options for my 6 mth stay as hoping to find nice condo at good price with those facilities you have mentioned.

Cheers 4 now,

You cannot escape the spell or the lure of the Thai darkside Kyrano!!! Posted Image

A quote by Oscar Wilde " A cynic recognises the cost of everything, and the value of nothing"

Looks fantastic for the price.

Do you mind me asking how much you bought it for?

Thai <-> English translations. 100% anonymous and confidential. Cheap rates. Paypal accepted. Email Lek on "[email protected]"

I'm coming out soon for an extended time (1 year plus) and the condo looks great, whats the noise like in the building, is there a lot of re-modeling going on? Also internet? wifi or wired?

mess 14 - its really quiet - at end of a quiet cul-de-sac, so no traffic noise either...

internet - can either get a dongle and use anywhere, or via the building management can have various internet / TV packages...

We live in the same building and get a 4MB internet / Cable package for 990 B per month....

When are you likely to be out ?/

• 2 weeks later...

mess 13 - the developer has sold all the units - the only ones for sale now are re-sales....

saxon, google is a magical instrument. The current prices, for thai nationals or company, seem to be http://www.nova-thailand.com/nova_mirage.php.

And indeed the studio has been done tastfully, It won't last long i suppose.

I might get one and stick it in my luk-krung cousins name.

Thai <-> English translations. 100% anonymous and confidential. Cheap rates. Paypal accepted. Email Lek on "[email protected]"

How big it is? 40 sqm?

The condo is 44 SQM so that would be 474 SQ feet.

1 square meter = 10.763910417 square foot

Edited by SlickMonkey

It looks beautiful. Nice work. Great that it has an extensive garden area too. However, we would need something a lot bigger.

It's not how much you make... it's what you don't spend. 60% of NBA players are broke within 5 years of retirement. 78% of NFL players are in financial distress within 2 years of retirement. Live off the income from your nest egg, but don't spend the principal and let it grow a little each year for inflation to increase your income a little later on.

• 2 weeks later...

any pics of pool and gym please,

A map would be handy also, place looks very good...

Edited by collie

Get up ya dirtbird, get up...

we re 2 miles from Dolphin round about, go down Naklua road, take Soi 16, down there on Wang Amat beach, 'Nova Mirage' condominium

Condo pictures 022.JPG

Condo pictures 023.JPG

Condo pictures 024.JPG

Condo pictures 025.JPG

• 2 weeks later...

hello sir...would you consider a 5week rental aug 18 to 22 sept ?

Impressive pics thanx

Get up ya dirtbird, get up...