Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Law office help for her visa to the US

EddieHorus

So I am going to be getting married in a bit (yeah I know...) and its going to be in Thailand. I was wondering if anyone here could recommend a law office/firm/lawyer (in Bangkok) that can help with everything like a prenup and help getting her a visa to the us.

Thanks in advance!

• 4 weeks later...

Are you going to have your marriage recorded in Thailand? If so , you want to make sure you are non going to have a hard time getting a Spouse visa to come to the US. I have heard that it is much harder to get a spousal visa in lieu of a fiance visa.

I give all my US work to a company in Bangkok drop me an email.

Thai Visa Express

Registered UK Immigration Consultants 

OISC F200700163 UK Immigration Consultants

Impartial UK Immigration Advice - Expect An Honest Visa Assessment - NO Win No Agents Fees.

Web: www.thaivisa-express.com

Face Book : Thaivisaexpressthailand

OISC : https://www.gov.uk/government/organisations/office-of-the-immigration-services-commissioner

Email : [email protected]

Tel : 0801022328

Tel :038420313

Tel UK : 020 -0281 -338 -059

Yeah will be getting the marriage recorded in Thailand. I had a look at Siam Legal's website about marriage visas, anyone have any opinions on that? Haven't contacted them yet though as I want to do some research and see what other firms are around.

Thanks for the replies guys, I will also send you an email about it Mr. Thai Visa Express.

After being searched upon my return to the US earlier this week from 2.5 months in Thailand, I had the opportunity to speak with one of the Customs and Immigrations Officers for about 45 minutes on my way our of the area. It was a really good conversation as he is considering retiring to LOS in a couple of years. Anyway, I asked him about fiancee visas and how hard is it to get one for a Thai girl. He indicated that it is not hard at all if you have a job, some money in the bank and fill out the application completely and accurately. He said that he sees visas all of the time issued in 4 months.

After being searched upon my return to the US earlier this week from 2.5 months in Thailand, I had the opportunity to speak with one of the Customs and Immigrations Officers for about 45 minutes on my way our of the area. It was a really good conversation as he is considering retiring to LOS in a couple of years. Anyway, I asked him about fiancee visas and how hard is it to get one for a Thai girl. He indicated that it is not hard at all if you have a job, some money in the bank and fill out the application completely and accurately. He said that he sees visas all of the time issued in 4 months.

Why would you talk to these assholes after being searched? Don't you have any pride?

Why would you talk to these assholes after being searched? Don't you have any pride?

Actually I have a lot of pride. Just because most of them are assholes does not mean that i need to be an asshole. This guy was actually a pretty good guy as well as the guy that did the actual search. He was collecting the customs forms before you exit into the main terminal and he was not involved in my search. I actually enjoyed it because I had absolutely nothing to hide and I am sure that alone pissed off the guy that flagged me to be searched. I also learned something about finance visa's as well, which is really important to me now.

http://www.integrity-legal.com/ This is the company i use .

Thai Visa Express

Impartial UK Immigration Advice - Expect An Honest Visa Assessment - NO Win No Agents Fees.

OISC : https://www.gov.uk/government/organisations/office-of-the-immigration-services-commissioner

I used the Law Office in Bangkok White and White

great people they also have office in the USA talk to Mr Bill White he is the head Lawyer

I would not use anybody else they are the best at Visas to the USA

here is there Phone 66-22316466 email [email protected]

yes spouse visa takes longer but you only do it one time .

http://www.integrity-legal.com/ This is the company i use .

They did my business visa on my last trip, was very happy with them. Sent them an email a couple weeks back but haven't heard anything yet, maybe I should send another.

Thanks for all of the other options guys, will look into them all and see what happens!

Hi forward your details I speak to him regulary.

Thai Visa Express