Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

good steak

for a good steak,try [the green bottle]situated on 2nd road up from mikes shopping mall on your right.you can have a choice of fries or jacket potato to go with your steak.

my favourite steak house in patts is my way in the little arcade just before kiss food. i only eat steak once a trip because i love the thai food but i always go here. its lovely. never tried green bottle.

uncle charlies, very small place opposite the bay breeze soi honey, tuesday and thursday only, you get the choice of large steak then they are BBQd right there in front of you Tbone steak jacket spud corn on the cob and side salad 350 baht..starts at 6.00pm but if you get there late its likely they will be sold out.

i like big horn steak house,just beside kiss food in the little arcade.it does a lovely steak.

i like big horn steak house,just beside kiss food in the little arcade.it does a lovely steak.

Where is Kiss food might I ask?

my favourite steak house in patts is my way in the little arcade just before kiss food. i only eat steak once a trip because i love the thai food but i always go here. its lovely. never tried green bottle.

I can also recommend MY WAY. Dutch owned, look out for lots of tall people, you can't miss it.

opposite Mike shopping mall 2nd road.

Thanks!

Sounds like Kiss Food and Green Bottle are both on 2nd Rd opposite Mike Shopping, near each other and worth trying out. I will do.

I just drove by an hour ago and didn't realize what Kiss Food was--I've eaten there twice in the past year. It's nothing special but the nice thing about that place is it's there--and open--when you need it. Most of the menu doesn't appeal to me but the few dishes I've ordered have been satisfactory.

not easy to find a good steak here unless you are willing to pay same money as UK as all good beef steak is imported, easier to get used to good Thai food.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$AFBADGE.jpg

This might not be appropriate, but Chok Chai in Bangkok is REALLY GOOD.

In Asia, it is in my top 3 (excluding restaurants in 5star hotels).

ChokChai in BKK,Thailand, Ruthie's in HK, and Angus Steak House (Japanese style) in Singapore/Indonesia.

• 2 months later...

i stopped eating steak in pattaya after several very poor ones i now have pork chops in stead and never had a bad one.the pork in pattaya is very good and cheap also.

Theres a German owned/imported place in Chalong Phuket that a friend and I took our GFs to. They didn't like the lack of Thai food so all they got was ice cream, but we both got 2 different steak dishes for 280-320 baht a piece and it was some of the best steak I have had anywhere. Right next to Chalong Gym in the same parking lot next to a small bridge; comes with a couple of side orders of your choice... think I chose mashed potatoes and green beans.

These days though, when I want steak I get the GF to cook it... she does a pretty good job too and it costs about 80 baht for the uncooked steak at Tesco.

Edited by EddieHorus

Pattaya beer garden does a good steak, from NZ of course :GoldenSmile1:

Was the same quality and level of rareness each of the three times I ordered it this month.

Pepper sauce not bad either.