IGNORED

Favourite thai restraunt near soi buakhao

I usually go to a small cafe type place (dont know the name) opposite the Liquid lounge almost. Nice thai food, quick service, cheap, the guy cooks the food near the front of the cafe so you can watch them cook your meal :) Gets busy though and only maybe 7 or 8 tables .. often thais will come and share your table .. falangs tend to not do this we have too many cultural barriers to stroll up and sit at someone elses table!

O you who turn the wheel and look to windward, Consider Phlebas, who was once handsome and tall as you.

yeh good establishment that! we know it as "the hole in the wall!"

Nooch's just next to the Continental Bakery on soi Exzite has good cheap Thai food.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$AFBADGE.jpg

I usually go to a small cafe type place (dont know the name) opposite the liquid lounge almost. Nice thai food, quick service, cheap, the guy cooks the food near the front of the cafe so you can watch them cook your meal :GoldenSmile1: Gets busy though and only maybe 7 or 8 tables .. often thais will come and share your table ..

falangs tend to not do this we have too many cultural barriers to stroll up and sit at someone elses table
!

Yes ive eaten there a few times myself ,if i cant get table though,theres a bigger place along the road same side of street wlaking from oasis go go,good value too,dont know the name.

If ye did this anywehere in the uk,you would be referred to as "fuckin weirdo" or somethin along that lines lol

Edited by phantom51red

I usually go to a small cafe type place (dont know the name) opposite the liquid lounge almost. Nice thai food, quick service, cheap, the guy cooks the food near the front of the cafe so you can watch them cook your meal :) Gets busy though and only maybe 7 or 8 tables .. often thais will come and share your table .. falangs tend to not do this we have too many cultural barriers to stroll up and sit at someone elses table!

Yes thats the best place for price and quality thai food in patts- :All_Laugh:

• 4 weeks later...

I think Buakhao Market does very good thai food. Quick as already cooked & lots of fanny there eating before work!!!

was there yesterday,,, they looked like they were remodeling the place,,, it just got a new concrete floor and tile,,, and they opened up the back area by removing the stairs,,, it will probably reopen in 4-6 weeks i guess and be a bit bigger and nicer,,, i saw one of the workers in there checking you the new construction so i believe they will be back..

kiss food second road on the corner of soi diana inn very good cheap thai food

Chow Soy in Soi Chayapoom does excellent Thai food as well as a good farang selection. I've also heard good things about their Chinese menu but never tried it.

Worth trying and, I would say, cheaper and better than Kiss.

Pussy is sweet,

but so is honey.

So beat your meat,

and save your money.

• 2 weeks later...

kiss food and robins nest most def good....also one cross from the 7/11 near to lk metropole hotel across diana ssupposed to be good always very bust mate loved it there

The Hole in the Wall, about 50 yards north of Oasis a-go-go. Kitchen at front, seats to rear.

"I can resist everything except temptation." Oscar Wilde

Chow Soy in Soi Chayapoom does excellent Thai food as well as a good farang selection. I've also heard good things about their Chinese menu but never tried it.

Worth trying and, I would say, cheaper and better than Kiss.

I've eaten there many times and the Chinese food is very good,I must try their breakfast some day as I've heard good things about that too.

Midnight onwards; corner of diana and buakhao. opp burger stall. woman sets up a stall. bird curry etc. cheap and good.

daytime: soi diana left hand side walking to second rd. opp an soi LK Metro entrance. small thai food place. the poorer bg's eat there. ??? + fried egg + rice. cheap.

• 2 weeks later...

One of my favorites is Juice restaurant on the left hand side of Soi Lengkee heading towards Third Road about 100 metres from Soi Buakhao. Food is high quality farang and Thai in a well decorated, air conditioned room or outside. It's not cheap, about 140 baht for steak and eggs, but not expensive and a clean, relaxing, friendly dining experience.

Every hole a goal.

Condoms kill boners. Save the boners.

Stop the Vagilantes.

Posted on a seperate non food related thread. The 2 best places for me on soi bukaew. The big place is good for fish and pla dok foo . aroi mark mark. The small restaurant is the place the guys are referring to as the hole in the wall i believe?

Capture1.JPG

Capture2.JPG

• 1 month later...

Agree with posts,Kiss restaurant bottom soi Diana, on second road, cheap and consistant good, Robins nest SOI Diana good, Chow Soy soi Chai---- opposite Canterbury tales has nice food, and hole in wall soi buakhao good.

The Hole in the Wall, about 50 yards north of Oasis a-go-go. Kitchen at front, seats to rear.

I go there to, is Hole in the Wall the name?

Wine improves with age. The older I get the better I like it.

You only as old as the girl you feel.

In Pattaya, your her customer not her boyfriend.

I usually go to a small cafe type place (dont know the name) opposite the liquid lounge almost. Nice thai food, quick service, cheap, the guy cooks the food near the front of the cafe so you can watch them cook your meal :) Gets busy though and only maybe 7 or 8 tables .. often thais will come and share your table .. falangs tend to not do this we have too many cultural barriers to stroll up and sit at someone elses table!

18 coins....

very good value for money, look out for the 'meal of the day'.

sunday roast dinner 170bt mmmmmmmm

full breakfast large 130bt

thumbs_pattaya-restaurant1.jpg

thumbs_pattaya-restaurant2.jpg

Dayo...

I like the one at the end of Soi Buakhao not the market one the other end where the road link to central beach rd... They are big restaurant (cant remember the name) at the corner... It is my favorite Restaurant in Soi Buakhao area with Chow Soy and Sweetheart bar too, both are excellent for british Breakfast..

I think Buakhao Market does very good thai food. Quick as already cooked & lots of fanny there eating before work!!!

I love the market, tons of good food ready to go and plenty of off duty talent to chat up.

TR 2 set - 33.jpg

TR 2 set - 31.jpg