Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Heaven @ Four

emenems

Hello, here it is, I booked for 4 nights, from May 8 to May 12.

I wanted to know if some know, what do you think ?

I have an offer 4499 Baths for 4 nights, payable locally in cash.

Me I like pictures (design room), and the place.....

Heaven @ Four

• 1 month later...

Anybody have any 411 on Heaven@4 Boutique hotel?

Would also like to know about this hotel from anyone on the ground, anybody at BKK would kindly stop in at the hotel and take a look for info would be much appreciated and would offer to buy you a beer.

post-22007-0-43851400-1348179382.png

Check it before you Wreck it !!!!

Gamora: Quill, your ship is dirty.

Peter Quill: She has no idea. If she had a black light, this ship would look like a Jackson Pollock painting.

• 2 weeks later...

Anybody have any 411 on Heaven@4 Boutique hotel?

Would also like to know about this hotel from anyone on the ground, anybody at BKK would kindly stop in at the hotel and take a look for info would be much appreciated and would offer to buy you a beer.

At that price (1100/nite), who cares ! It's new and how bad could it be ? wj

Man, heaven is really like heaven, it seems a great place with luxurious rooms and spa facilities. emenems your four night would have been amazing over here. I will think about this for my next tour.

• 1 month later...

Sorry i forget put my report here, look on bangkok-addicts, i can"t copy my report, because there is a problem with the website.

954454100_0807.jpg328686100_0810.jpg774901100_0814.jpg204911100_0815.jpg

174269100_0822.jpg170563100_0823.jpg

146820100_0824.jpg443098100_0827.jpg

729325100_0998.jpg22299100_0999.jpg573393100_1000.jpg803012100_1001.jpg

586114100_1002.jpg840211100_1013.jpg

310755100_1017.jpg

I have to stay 2 times, the first time 4 nights = 1125 Baht / night [/ B] and second 2 nights = 1300 Baht / night [/ B].

Positive :

- The hotel is new, so everything is clean

- Staff nice, household Ok

- Bathrobe and slippers

- Very good ventilation of the bathroom, no fog, and no feel to the toilet, really excellent extraction

- Air conditioning, adjustable

- Soundproofing

- The location soi 4, 250 meters after Nana hotel

- The design of the hotel

- Room of almost 30 m² with shower

- Dvd player / divx

Negative :

- Finishing, style sinks badly stuck, shower badly screwed

- Magnetic card problem, the system is not too developed, but hey, a quick turn to home and it's done

- Lack of shower cap, and no toothbrush, convenient for girls

- No pool

• 2 weeks later...

Looks really great.

They don't show any rates on their website. Even not at topic rooms and rates.

Where can i find the exact rates as with agoda i get 1600 VAT incl. ?????

Maybe the next question isn't necessary when seeing the girl in the shower but is this hotel guestfriendly ?????

A good girl gives you happiness and a bad girl gives you experience both are essential in life so enjoy every girlfriend!

Stayedthere my last trip to BKK. Looks good outside but inside its rather gaudy.

Someone seems to have told them "a boutique hotel is a hotel with horrible clashing colour schemes".

Good value, good location but dont look at the walls if your feeling queasy.

Yes, its girl friendly. If you book on Agoda you must stipulate a 2nd guest but its the same price,

Advertise on Pattaya Addicts. Send me a PM for more info'

Please consider a donation to the forum!

I'm gonna check this place out...looks really funky. Thxs for the pics :Grin3:

• 4 weeks later...

I thought Heavens@Four was a great hotel for the price. Stayed there for two nights towards the end of August (26th - 28th 2010) only problems was the room I was in didn't have Hot water, the women that stayed with me we ended up quickly watering up, then lathering up with soap and then quickly rinsing off, problem with the drain too, for my shower turned into a half foot pool, apart from the staff was great, very helpful since it was I and my friends first time to BKK.

Walking the Lady boy gauntlet was always fun going out towards Suk.

post-22007-0-43851400-1348179382.png

Check it before you Wreck it !!!!

Gamora: Quill, your ship is dirty.

Peter Quill: She has no idea. If she had a black light, this ship would look like a Jackson Pollock painting.

I also had the hot (or better cold) water problem. When I asked reception they told me they had to put it on ... ???

And indeed the next time I used it there was hot water. Why they do that, I don't have a clue.

I find this hotel ok if you stay only a few days, I stayed only 3 nights, because I had no windows in my room and a long stay would have made me even more psychotic than I already am :Raspberry6:

Bye

It's interesting to read all the so-so replies. Also interesting to read the prices.

I've stayed there on several occasions back in Jan/Feb.

I like the design, but I guess it's not everyone's cup of tea. There's some variation between rooms, but the pics posted above are representative of what you will get. In general, I liked the design better than Dream. I also didn't have any problems with water/key cards/etc. Everything in the room worked perfectly.

One thing to look out for is that some of the rooms have NO WINDOWS. (The rooms not facing the street.) To me, this gives a space a 'basementy' feel and it's a big deal to me if I'm paying that much money.

I was paying about 2600/might for the slightly bigger room with bigger bathtub. The slightly smaller room with only shower was about 2200. These were rates I negotiated down at the front desk while the hotel was pretty much fully booked.

In general, it is convenient as you can take girls ST to your room instead of some dingy ST room. But I'm not a fan staying so close. I would rather stay somewhere further away as I don't mind a bit of walking and exploring.

For the price I paid, I would rather stay elsewhere (and I would, but everything was booked up, especially on the weekends.) For your price, I would give Heaven@Four a try.

• 6 months later...

trying to decide between Heaven and Dynasty Grande ? both i assume are gf ? any preference ?,,staying 4 nites

Edited by Thee Hammer

I stayed their for a week in March, they had an offer of stay for nights only pay for 3, so a deluxe room only cost me 1,300 over the four nights. I really liked the hotel, well located, the staff are really friendly and helpful. There are some building works close by which could wake you up, but there's so much building work in Bangkok at the moment a lot of hotels will be having this problem.

The room safe is small so if you are taking your laptop I don't think it would fit into the safe. I have a room on the sixth floor with windows, I will stay there again on my next trip if the price remains competative.

The people on reception speak good english so if you call them direct you could easily orgnaise a room. +662 656 9450

• 3 weeks later...

just booked in for 4 nights in May...had a promo going...pay for 3, get 4th night free...works for me!

I have always stayed at Majestic Suites (usually about 1450b/night) since it is literally the closest to Nana (well, closest decent place as I consider Nana hotel to be a dump), but since I am trying to get more exercise these days, I figure the extra half-block walk will do me good...before the more vigorous training begins (with my barfine from nana).

Cheers, alex

• 3 weeks later...

hi, i just stayed there for 8 days an the rooms are nice BUT they are working on the house next door an after 11am the noise is real bad just to let you know thanks eoj :ThumbDown1:

I was there for 2days out of a 4 day stay at Heaven@4hotel, it wasn't the hotel why I left early, just didn't

really like Bangkok, people are not as nice as Pattaya, and I lot less girls to choose from IMHO,

hotel was ok, very nice look, had room 601 which was on the very top floor, and had a nice view of the city,

the usual problems though, lack of hot water which meant having to take a wash in the sink, Thai girls don't seem to mind the cold water though,

beautiful receptionist, looks like to could make a run for Ms Thailand if she wanted to and spoke good English and very helpful.

here's a few pic's of my room. but like eoj said, very noisy building works in afternoon.

post-4211-0-15257800-1304159292.jpg post-4211-0-23041100-1304158994.jpg

post-4211-0-17150100-1304159168.jpg post-4211-0-34631100-1304159205.jpg

post-4211-0-39516100-1304159022.jpg post-4211-0-49107900-1304159140.jpg

• 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Hey, long time visitor to Bkk and stayed a few time when Dynasty is full, so my advice is clean, cheap and friendly, but 'Boutique' style for sure, less servie, etc.. most cheaper rooms her dont have a window and the ones that do have, yet cannot be opened at all. So its gr8 for a stop over if your heading to Patts or somewhere in the moning, safe and quiet most times of the year. (Thee Hammer- the Dynasty grande is great! little further walk yet a real hotel with service and many friends of mine stay there and only there.) Dynasty Inn is good too, new rooms are as good as Heaven @ 4. best thing about Heaven is its location and its always got vacancy's. Pre-look at the room first, you for sure want one with a view of your lady in the shower rite from the bed. Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeh