IGNORED

Barebacking. Do you do it? If so why?

likerdup

How many fellow Pat Addicts run bareback? What about the risk? I mean in an ideal world there would be no HIV, but thats not how it is. Curious fellas, what do you say?

:):wub::P

Edited by likerdup

"Live and Let Live"

There's a lot of FUD about catching HIV from barebacking but you are putting yourself at risk when you monger for the following reasons:

• Girls use drugs
  • Girls have multiple partners in a short period of time
  • If they're barebacking with you then they could have with someone else

The virus spikes in the body just after you've caught it but goes down after about a month. If a girl has had HIV for a month then chances are you will not catch (due to the body fighting the virus) it by having unprotected vaginal sex. Also if a girl's on treatment the chances of catching HIV is very low.

However HIV can spike again if the girl catches another STD which in this industry (with continual barebacking) is too much of a risk.

Treatment for HIV/AIDS can keep you alive for 40+ years with no negative effects except having to take the drugs, it's not the death sentence it used to be, at least not if you have access to the treatment.

You are then a carrier though putting others at risk. Putting Thais at risk is especially bad as they often do not have access to the treatment.

I won't go into the moral debate about barebacking, if you both consent then I suppose you are accepting the risks. If one partner is forced then that would be a different matter.

But get checked regularly so if you do become positive you get retrovirals asap and stop yourself spreading it around.

Edited by saxondale
  • Like 1

Thai <-> English translations. 100% anonymous and confidential. Cheap rates. Paypal accepted. Email Lek on "[email protected]"

This has been discussed many, many, many times before on this board, it really doesn't need a new thread. At the top right of your browser you will see a "Search" box. Use this, and read some of the resulting threads. If you feel you have anything new to add then post in those.

Also, this topic probably isn't acceptable in the public forum. I'm not a mod - just my opinion.

Edited by tode1640

Trip Reports:

"Go to Heaven for the climate, Hell for the company."

Mark Twain

Oh jeez - as above - how many more of these do we need?

Can't you think of something just a little different?

Oh jeez - as above - how many more of these do we need?

Can't you think of something just a little different?

Just saw the bareback poll. Seems a hot topic and one that's on the mind of quite a few mongers. Fair enough, I'll search before I post. And you can be sure I'll think of brilliant topics to post about. That's one challenge I'm up for! I might even start a web site with one of my stellar epiphanies. How's that!

"Live and Let Live"

going bareback over there is like playing fucking russian roulette. If a girl will even consider it THERE IS NO WAY you are the first. A girl has been working for lets say 4 years. Thats THOUSANDS of partners shes potentially had. And if she goes bareback with like lets say 10% of them, you are running about a 50/50 shot of gettin the HIV. do the math and you will never go bareback again. its so stupid

I've done it before with girls I've had some form of relationship with.

Some of them seem to think your not properly gf and boyfriend until your barebacking.

I find it hard to cum with condoms and partners pick up on that, so in anyhting longterm it tends to end up that way.

Foolish I know.

But i've been lucky and the worst thing I've caught in patts is a bad case of the shits from some dodgy late night noodle stand.

I'd never bareback a working girl who offered it on a ST.

If they offer bareback to you when they just met you then they must have offered it to hundreds of other guys.