Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Motorbike (Wave) parts and custom work?

Inocybe

Hi,

Since last year Honda Norway have started to sell the Honda Wave 125i (in Europe it's called Honda ANF 125 Innova). Same bike. It's quite interesting since it comes with a full 5 year warranty, and it's really cheap. I wonder if you know what kind of accessories that can easily be bought for it in Pattaya.

fff74f8ec5.gif

I have seen the original Honda topbox rack (it looks kind of weak) and a underbone package holder (that could be useful). I will mainly use it for transport and shopping in town, so it need to be "modified" to carry a lot of shopping bags. Also, since I also ride in the winter (temperatures down to -10C, 14F has happened), wind protection would be useful, to say the least :GoldenSmile1:

If I should buy this motorbike, I would like the following:

1. A solid topbox rack

2. Quality (big) soft saddlebags

3. Wind protection for legs and feet

Since this motorbike have little or no wind protection, how possible would it be to have someone make custom leg and feet wind protection? Like, the cost of labour. And, how good are they (difficult to answer, I guess).

Hope I have posted in the correct forum(?)

Thanks!

Question to the moderators; Could I become an advanced member? I have posted in the approval thread ages ago, April 20., but no response? I have met all the requirments (hopefully). Thank you :)

Proud owner of a Honda ANF 125i Innova (same as the Honda Wave)