Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

PATTAYA FASHION WEEK AFTER-PARTIES

CockSnot

fashion rear final.jpg

THE BEST PARTY YOU HAVE EVER BEEN TO.... TWICE

PLEASE NOTE THE BAR AND CLUB WILL STILL BE OPEN AS NORMAL ON THESE NIGHTS AS ONLY CERTAIN AREAS WILL BE USED FOR THE FASHION WEEK PARTIES.

Party with the 40 or more models and appear on Fashion TV in front of 500 million viewers at the two official after-parties for Pattaya Fashion Week!

LIMITED TICKETS AVAILABLE FROM Insomnia, SEE BELOW

FASHION WEEK MODELS

FILMED BY FASHION TV AND LOCAL MEDIA

BROADCAST BY FASHION TV TO 500 MILLION VIEWERS WORLDWIDE

FREE BAR

FREE FOOD (9th April only)

CELEBRITY GUESTS

There are two parties:

Friday 9th April

WORLD RECORD CATWALK AFTER PARTY

The VIP guests, models, celebrities and local dignitaries will walk the length of the longest catwalk ever built - an incredible 1.6km. The catwalk will come to a stop right on Walking Street, just a short distance from Pattaya's premier nightlife venue - the Insomnia Complex. Which is lucky, because that ladies and gentlemen, is where you have the chance to attend the first of a duo of unbelievable parties, the likes of which have never been seen in Thailand, never mind Pattaya. Upwards of 40 world class models will be in attendance at the event, fresh dressed and ready to party, where you will receive free drinks, food and entertainment to your hearts content. You will enjoy stunning ocean views across Pattaya Bay from the open air terrace while you soak up the ambience. But wait, there's more.... The lovely people from Fashion TV will be in attendance to record footage of the party to broadcast to their global audience of over five hundred million viewers.

Be scene on the scene at Insomnia.

Sunday 11th April

PATTAYA INTERNATIONAL FASHION WEEK CLOSING PARTY

It's time to relax, unwind and let loose. Sunday is here and another International Fashion Week event draws to a steady close. But not before the biggest blow-out of the year at the only Club in Pattaya that really knows how to party - Club Insomnia. You will experience more glamorous models, complimentary drinks and celebrities to rub shoulders with as we get the party started for a night of mayhem executed with panache. Once again you should don your best attire as you will be seen by one billion eyes spread across the four corners of the globe on Fashion TV, the undisputed champion of the lifestyle, luxury and fashion sector.

All this makes you, quite literally, a star for the day.

---------------

TICKETS

---------------

Limited tickets are available from Club Insomnia and iBar on Walking Street at the following prices, simply ask staff for details:

Ladies 1500 THB (1 ticket gives entry to both parties)

Gentlemen 2000 THB (1 ticket gives access to both parties)

We'll see you there.

BARGIRLS CAN FAKE AN ORGASM BUT I CAN FAKE A WHOLE RELATIONSHIP

i'm curious.

open season on photos with the full ticket ?.

might have to pull off a mercy mission.

Im a celebrity on Sundays only....so guess Im coming!

I don't buy out the bar, I buy the nightspot.

Im a celebrity on Sundays only....so guess Im coming!

your such a celebrity i bet you haven't even checked with your agent !.

maybe your free on sundays !.

I actually hired myself as my agent just recently. Wait, is that a conflict of interest?

I don't buy out the bar, I buy the nightspot.

i'm curious.

open season on photos with the full ticket ?.

might have to pull off a mercy mission.

Ok Slap I'll do you a deal :)

You can take as many photos as your heart desires as long as you give them all to me on a CD after the party :)

See you and BC there - should be a good one :)

By the way BC, if you're going to get a ticket the advertised price gives you access to both parties, so you might as well come and rinse the complimentary food and drinks at both :)

Cheers

Wax

BARGIRLS CAN FAKE AN ORGASM BUT I CAN FAKE A WHOLE RELATIONSHIP

Damn 'A' mate..Don't get into Pattaya until the 22nd, Sounds like it is going to be a not to miss night for us beautiful Thai lady lovers.

Elephants are really, really big compared to televisions....yet I saw a whole herd of 'em on my TV only yesterday..Go figure?
Oh..I nearly forgot..Ehhhh?

ALLEY

Should be plenty Eye Candy there :GoldenSmile1: Maybe, just maybe I shall treat myself!