IGNORED

so called good visa companys

daveba

Why is that most of these so called GOOD visa companys wont give you any advice till you part with some cash ???

Probably because people are always asking for advice and doing it themselves, its a bit like my line of work.

Probably because people are always asking for advice and doing it themselves, it's a bit like my line of work.

I had no intension to do it myself Laamok just wanted a straight answer to a question,

I had no intension to do it myself Laamok just wanted a straight answer to a question,

You may have no intention to do that, but I know that they get asked alot of questions and not too many leads, so I guess they start holding back. Just my guess really.

Send me an email if I can help I will [email protected].

Thai Visa Express

Registered UK Immigration Consultants 

OISC F200700163 UK Immigration Consultants

Impartial UK Immigration Advice - Expect An Honest Visa Assessment - NO Win No Agents Fees.

Web: www.thaivisa-express.com

Face Book : Thaivisaexpressthailand

OISC : https://www.gov.uk/government/organisations/office-of-the-immigration-services-commissioner

Email : [email protected]

Tel : 0801022328

Tel :038420313

Tel UK : 020 -0281 -338 -059

Probaly because most of the visa agencies are rip offs! Certainly Easy Visa is worth staying WELL clear of! Also heard some bad stories about Key Visa.

Far better sticking to the good ones, such as Thai Visa Express. They do exactly what they say on the tin and get the job done with minimum effort mate.

Wha's like us?

I must add I get alot of emails from people daily plus we have people enter my office who all require advice.

Getting the correct advice is the main thing in Thailand you do not have to be regulated to give advice so anybody can give Immigration advice. This month I have been dealing with second hand poor applications such as appeals etc , alot of my recent work relates to people using visa holiday shops who have no idea what they are doing.

One good bit of advice I will give is if you wish to use a consultant ensure he has demonstrated proven ability with all applications for entry clearance I only deal in UK/EU applications I dont mix for example Australian applications we have an Australian adviser who is registered and he deals with all our Australian entry clearance applications.

As I have got busier my time is limited but I will try to help anyone if I can, but we have paying clients who require my time and attention.

If i cannot help I will ring a colleague for clarification on the rules .

Regards Paul.

Thai Visa Express

Impartial UK Immigration Advice - Expect An Honest Visa Assessment - NO Win No Agents Fees.

OISC : https://www.gov.uk/government/organisations/office-of-the-immigration-services-commissioner

It is probably because the only reason people give them money is due to their training and experience. If they give that away then people are unlikely to pay them.

Pattaya Photos Free newbie guide to Pattaya How to get a TG a tourist visa for Australia Pattaya Weather

My moto for 2017: Don't argue with an idiot. Don't argue with.....

And not forgetting time wasters who ring you daily and go over the same questions etc.

Thai Visa Express

Having just got my Visa extended for another year at the office in Siri Cha I would suggest that you do what I did; go to the office well before your current visa expires and talk to the people there. I took my long haired dictionary with me but the boss lady spoke excellent English. She answered all my questions, gave me the approriate forms, told me what to do and when the time came to apply, she processed the whole thing in a matter of minutes. The visa took 30 days to be approved and was picked up yesterday. 1 year extension to my Non Imm visa with multiple entries and no requirement to travel out and back every 90 days. Forget the agencies, ask the people who really know or get advice from these forums.

Good Luck and happy landings.

If something is worth doing, it's worth doing at least twice.

He is talking about UK Visa .............. Hate_Computer.gif

Thai Visa Express