IGNORED

Jasmine Executive Suites Hotel Review

limesaz

OK, well I stayed here for one night in late January before my departure from Bangkok airport and I was very disapointed with the hotel. I booked it based on positive reviews and the fact that I got a discounted price through Agoda (at 40 pounds).

The hotel itself is located in a very good location in the heart of downtown Bangkok, soi 23 (I believe) close to soi cowboy and the BTS skytrain. The hotel staff are friendly and I was very warmly recieved. However, the positives stop there. My room was very dated (as was the whole hotel) and there was even a blood stain on the carpet of my bedroom. The tv in my room was pretty old and the shower didnt work properly (it was in a fixed position that flooded the bathroom very quickly!).

I was only staying for one night so I wasnt too bothered with the whole situation, but for 40 GBP I expected something a little better. Next time Im in Bangkok I'll look elsewhere, I think the citadines down the street would have been a better option....

Cheers.

Hi there in last Oct stayed in the Admiral Premier for a few nights its just off Soi 23 as well, good modern hotel with lcd tv, buffet breakfast helpful staff

the only complaint was the bath shower combo was badly designed, in that if you took a shower the runoff from the shower would gather at the side of the bath, nothing major

26099_115457375135260_100000129942074_285354_4465040_n.jpg

26099_115457381801926_100000129942074_285355_2440824_n.jpg

Hi there in last Oct stayed in the Admiral Premier for a few nights its just off Soi 23 as well, good modern hotel with lcd tv, buffet breakfast helpful staff

the only complaint was the bath shower combo was badly designed, in that if you took a shower the runoff from the shower would gather at the side of the bath, nothing major

26099_115457375135260_100000129942074_285354_4465040_n.jpg

26099_115457381801926_100000129942074_285355_2440824_n.jpg

Thanks. I had the exact same problem with the shower at the Jasmine! (not really a big deal but a bit of a pain when you have to mop it up!)

I'll have to look into the Admiral next time im there.Those pics of the room look nice. Nothing like the Jasmine at all!!!!!!! Thanks.

Edited by limesaz

yeah it was a pain, but with the Admiral premier it didnt gather on the floor but around the bath which had a gap between it and the wall which was all marble tiled look lovely, but pointless as it was just hassle to clean :(

The executive studio suite room..really nice. :SteamingMad::Evil_Grin2: I thought. Very friendly staff..no many lady limits.. Could see Cowboy from window :Sorry2:

• 2 months later...

I stayed at this place for a miserable 4 nights. It was old, not so clean, but the location was decent. I wouldn't stay here again, even at 1000 baht per night.

stayed there twice...

Haven't had a problem with the place yet, the price was around what i expected to pay being so close to Soi Cowboy

It is getting a bit aged,I hope you complained about the shower i would hate to think that a problem with the plumbing was the reason you would right this place off

I stayed in the executive suite with spa and also in the two bedroom suite both had lots of room and the location was the best you can get

i have never been hassled about the girls that i brought back not even when it was five and a mate staying at another motel

And to top it off i love the Aussie bar down stairs it has a great owner, no hassle place to watch the girls come and go....

Jasmine Executive Suites----(There is the older part-not so nice),and the more expensive Executive Jacuzzi Suites!!!- where I stayed..go up elevator- to 10th floor reservations desk- after checking in- go right- past the beautiful outdoor pool-with flowers and Jasmine trees all around it-somewhat small pool-but very classy- especially, at night when it's all lit up..can do laps- though..Also, has outdoor hottub.

Up a short- few steps and you come into another lobby-go across it and you need your card to gain access to the executive suite wing..There is also a small gym on the left- right there..

These are not rooms-they are like small apartments.plenty of closet space drawers-safe in hallway when you come into the apartment...(with very nice sliding frosted glass doors between the kitchen/dining room area and bedroom ) the kitchen has everything you need:..stove..plates, cups, glasses silverware, micro. nice well stocked fridge. then, compfortable bedroom and kinda living room with a couch/desk area-(even free internet-ask lobby for cable).. and another table with couch overlooking out over Soi 23-can see the skytrain go by--yet, no real noise-Soi 23- it's above the street Cowboy begins on. The flat screen TV even has a really nice sound system..

Suites...Just down from Askoke subway MRT, and skytrain BTS entrance.-less than 5 minute walk-can go through a small A/Ced mall across- soi 23 street that -will bring you to stairs that lead down into subway acess and esculators bring back up to the skytrain.

People talking about this hotel( I think stayed) were describing- the old wing- which are just rooms/apts. that are have gotten run down..

This place I'm talking about is the executive wing- has alot of class-many girls very impresssed-most saying the best place-in all of Bangkok- they have ever stayed.

Girl friend brought many of her friends over-once like 10 of them together...making it a party and playing cards:GoldenSmile1:-played that strip card game-which I lost, but then again everybody else did eventually too-so really won :GoldenSmile1: . The receptionist downstairs only smiled...doorman kinda blushed! Never said a word.....

(I was staying their 3 weeks..many long term customers-many Japenese stay there and a few falangs..provide a Thai/Japenese/falang breakfast-buffet--included but ya need to ask for the 2 free coupons.) If extra ladies- 200 baht per person breakfast.

....I just got a smile from the reception desks..never did they ask for ID's-could bring as many ladied as you wanted whenever you wanted...It cost me last year-as I booked way ahead like 78 US dollars a night.on Agoda and it was nonrefundable-that's why I got such a good rate..... .but again, this was one of the nicest studio apartment with the best location- in Bangkok-if you love Cowboy-and I do.

Edited by tigerstail