IGNORED

Car/Pickup Wanted

Fondles

Upto 350,000b....

Dont have any real preferences so let me know what you got.

Pattaya area only.

I'd like to buy a car as well but second hand they ask crazy prices. I've seen 10 year old wrecks with 150,000 km asking 300,000 +. For 500,000 you can buy new with a 3 year warranty. Why does anyone buy second hand?

I'd like to buy a car as well but second hand they ask crazy prices. I've seen 10 year old wrecks with 150,000 km asking 300,000 +. For 500,000 you can buy new with a 3 year warranty. Why does anyone buy second hand?

surprisingly though, the car im currently looking at to purchase secondhand whilst appears to be overpriced here is well priced looking at the ozzie redbook values...............go figure....... infact when comparing secondhand prices to the ozzie redbook listings prices here aint actually that "overpriced".............

I have just started looking to buy a used car in pattaya and you're right how can they justify some of the prices they are asking for old bangers... You can go to an auction here and buy a decent enough car for a couple of grand... Who buys these cars??

Apologies for the intrusion. I know this is way over the stated budget in this thread, but, for other passers by, there's this:-

http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/topic/54186-isuzu-30-i-tech-platinum-doublecab-2wd/page__p__848856__fromsearch__1entry848856