IGNORED

New Pizza Place in Soi Boukow

tonyinthailand

I saw a recommendation for www.PattayaPizza.com on thaivisa last night and thought id give it a go, ordered a 9 inch Pepperoni costing 180 bht (13 inch is 280bht) to be delivered and it was a spot on Pizza, up there with PizzaPizza in the Avenue which i think despite its too thin crust is very good, but the one last night was at a far better price.

The crust is obviously thicker then Pizza Pizza but still thinnish, the tomato sauce on it was very good, just the right amount of cheese and cooked so the cheese was just golden ie how i like it, and the pepperoni had a nice bit of spice to it.

Theyve a freephone number 0800 611 711, but i wouldnt have a clue where on Soi Boukow (spelling) it is, and their website seems as if its still under construction.

Edited by tonyinthailand

Theyve a freephone number 0800 611 711,

That is not a free-phone number, it is a regular mobile number. Sim cards numbers such as this are usually sold at a premium both here and in Bangkok.

Go to the updated website for a look at the menu with phone number and directions. Free delivery in most of Pattaya too. Good value and good pizza

www.pattayapizza.com

• 1 year later...

I saw a recommendation for www.PattayaPizza.com on thaivisa last night and thought id give it a go, ordered a 9 inch Pepperoni costing 180 bht (13 inch is 280bht) to be delivered and it was a spot on Pizza, up there with PizzaPizza in the Avenue which i think despite its too thin crust is very good, but the one last night was at a far better price.

The crust is obviously thicker then Pizza Pizza but still thinnish, the tomato sauce on it was very good, just the right amount of cheese and cooked so the cheese was just golden ie how i like it, and the pepperoni had a nice bit of spice to it.

Theyve a freephone number 0800 611 711, but i wouldnt have a clue where on Soi Boukow (spelling) it is, and their website seems as if its still under construction.

It is good pizza and it's on Soi Buakhao not far from Pattaya Tai -- about a 5 minute walk.

If they have a problem, it's too few delivery guys. If you order around 5:30 (or before), you'll get the pizza in about 30 minutes. After 6:00 to 6:30? Good luck if it shows up within an hour and it will likely be cold.