Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Acoustic Guitar

GDT

Hey,

This is a long shot, but is there any chance of renting an acoustic in Patts for 2 weeks? I didn't bring mine and I'm already missing it. I'd rather not buy one, unless there's a beater around for 5-10 bucks -- which I doubt.

GDT

i actually had a look for acoustics, the only place i could find was on the top floor of mikes shopping mall, not rental though. quality and range was awfull. i think you will struggle to find anything to rent unless your lucky enough to meet someone who has one!

O you who turn the wheel and look to windward, Consider Phlebas, who was once handsome and tall as you.

There are a bunch of 2nd hand/pawn shops on 3rd road. They normally have a plethera of 2nd hand acoustics in various states of repair.

Start at the South Pattaya rd end and have a stroll down. Shouldnt take longer than 45 minutes.

You should be able to find something cheap and cheerful to suit your needs.

Testicles

• 2 weeks later...

If you go from Beach Road to 2nd road on Pattaya Tai (south pattaya road)turn right and go to the first road to the left.

The road just on the other side of the school. Walk down past the school about 2 blocks and you will see a couple of second hand shops 1 on each side of the road that usually have guitars.

• 2 weeks later...

Ditto here, anyone got a guitar I could rent or barrow? I don't want to buy one in Pats. I've done that before and had to pay $100 for an OK acoustic. I'm a singer and guitar player but don't want to tote my stratocaster to Pat. Guitars on planes is a pain and then toting it around from place to place is tough unless you have a BG willing to "roady" for ya.

Anyone got a guitar I could rent or borrow? Electric or Acoustic, makes no never mind, Just gotta keep the fingers in shape!

Thanks!

"Live and Let Live"

• 1 year later...

just for info

there are a few pawn shops on third road (start from south pattaya end as someone suggested and walk towards central pattaya road)

and eventually you get to a pawn shop on the left hand side - there are many - but there is a really big one you eventually get to

I saw the exact acoustic guitar I wanted

it was advertised for 2800 THB

I said 1400 THB and the guy agreed (later he said he can no longer accept it and wanted 1500 THB .. ok whatever .. can't be bothered arguing abt 100 thb)

AWESOME!

• 3 months later...

just for info

there are a few pawn shops on third road (start from south pattaya end as someone suggested and walk towards central pattaya road)

and eventually you get to a pawn shop on the left hand side - there are many - but there is a really big one you eventually get to

I saw the exact acoustic guitar I wanted

it was advertised for 2800 THB

I said 1400 THB and the guy agreed (later he said he can no longer accept it and wanted 1500 THB .. ok whatever .. can't be bothered arguing abt 100 thb)

AWESOME!

Thanks for the heads up

A Play by Play of a Falang

& a GoGo Girl Relationship...LIVE

http://www.pattaya-a...__froms

shake-girl-pink.png