IGNORED

Cheap Charlie's 'Now Open'

deep sea jon

Greetings fellow ex pats!

Sick of paying through the nose for your God Given Right to eat all your favorite foods from home?

Me too!

Well, I've got just what you're looking for at the newly opened Cheap Charlie's mini-market on Soi Deng Dam, off 3rd road. We're right opposite the Eden & Caddyshack Bars, so you can't miss us.

My company is Tropical Foods, which I'm sure many of you are familiar with as all our foods are currently available, 'at RIDICULOUSLY HIGH prices', in Friendship & Foodmart supermarkets.

Here's the plan...

I'm going to supply all your favorite foods at RIDICULOUSLY LOW prices. This will include all our home cooked products, of which there are now 50+, all the well known brand named goods, deli products, fresh baked breads and much, much more, and all at low, low prices. GUARANTEED!

Here's a few examples of how much you can save on supermarket prices at Cheap Charlie's:

Fresh baked pies, pasties & sausage rolls – all 55B. Savings = 10-20B

Fruit pies & deserts – 45B. Savings = 20-30B

Cake slices – 55B. Savings 10-40B

All our microwave Man Sized Meals. Honey ribs, Mexican & Italian, etc, etc – 85-110B. Savings = 50-70B

Anglo/Indian curries -110B. Savings = 60B

The list goes on!

So, why pay more for less, when you can pay less for more at cheap Charlie's?

Your patronage and support will be greatly appreciated, and well reciprocated in our prices. Please be patient with us as we've just opened and still have a lot of things on order.

(Attention Bar & Guest House owners with limited staff & cooking facilities.)

Call Jon on 0800-959366 and let me show you how YOU can provide a great selection of cooked meals to YOUR customers, with only a microwave and small freezer.

.............. Cheap Charlie's mini-market on Soi Deng Dam, off 3rd road. We're right opposite the Eden & Caddyshack Bars, so you can't miss us..................

Probably good directions for those who know, but a map would be good ?

Probably good directions for those who know, but a map would be good ?

Thanks Artful, can't figure out how to load a map, so here's some directions instead.

Okay, go down south Pattaya road and turn left onto soi Tony or should I say 3rd road! Carry on to the traffic lights, turn left onto soi 17 and continue up 500yds. Bear right at the Lion Bar and continue round the bend 200yds until you see the Eden Pub on the left, which used to be the old Harley bar. I'm right opposite. Please excuse me if I'm a few yards out here and there!

Cheers,

Jon

Thanks Artful, can't figure out how to load a map, so here's some directions instead.

Or alternatively, via Soi8 off Thep Prasit past those interesting looking karaoke bars. :)

Well

It is actually very easy to find.

I travel that road a lot now the past few days, since the thapprayaroad is a real pain in the ass.

The big sign in white with the name of the mini-market and the hand makes it easy to find if you head from 3rd road to Thepprasit.

I was all the time wondering what cheap-charlies was. Now I understand.

I will probably give it a try in the future.

But can you also provide Dutch food?

And Belgium beer (jupiler and duvel), at prices lower than foodland??

There are definitely a load of soi 8 bandits on here that will be popping by before they go skanking at the karaoke bars!

• 7 months later...

Greetings fellow ex pats!

Sick of paying through the nose for your God Given Right to eat all your favorite foods from home?

Me too!

Well, I've got just what you're looking for at the newly opened Cheap Charlie's mini-market on Soi Deng Dam, off 3rd road. We're right opposite the Eden & Caddyshack Bars, so you can't miss us.

My company is Tropical Foods, which I'm sure many of you are familiar with as all our foods are currently available, 'at RIDICULOUSLY HIGH prices', in Friendship & Foodmart supermarkets.

Here's the plan...

I'm going to supply all your favorite foods at RIDICULOUSLY LOW prices. This will include all our home cooked products, of which there are now 50+, all the well known brand named goods, deli products, fresh baked breads and much, much more, and all at low, low prices. GUARANTEED!

Here's a few examples of how much you can save on supermarket prices at Cheap Charlie's:

Fresh baked pies, pasties & sausage rolls – all 55B. Savings = 10-20B

Fruit pies & deserts – 45B. Savings = 20-30B

Cake slices – 55B. Savings 10-40B

All our microwave Man Sized Meals. Honey ribs, Mexican & Italian, etc, etc – 85-110B. Savings = 50-70B

Anglo/Indian curries -110B. Savings = 60B

The list goes on!

So, why pay more for less, when you can pay less for more at cheap Charlie's?

Your patronage and support will be greatly appreciated, and well reciprocated in our prices. Please be patient with us as we've just opened and still have a lot of things on order.

(Attention Bar & Guest House owners with limited staff & cooking facilities.)

Call Jon on 0800-959366 and let me show you how YOU can provide a great selection of cooked meals to YOUR customers, with only a microwave and small freezer.

any updates on what is on offer??

Its closed now, dont know the details.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$AFBADGE.jpg

• 5 weeks later...

Its closed now, dont know the details.

Let me give a few details, Deep sea Jon was or is my manager till of late....and i listened to him about moving shop and doing great things for 3 mo. well he increased my cost by 6 times and then when i ask for records of stock sales and wanted the company paper and agreement he said would come after i paid for all items in and shop to move and open he said i want a new partner , so he has all my stuff and spent all the money and now wants me to let him find a new sucker and he will pay me back and use my stuff till i return, and i get nothing of all the stock i had in shop and he will keep all to use for me .....what a deal so anyone wanting to buy into a deal with a person who has no cash but mine and ideas that cost loads then join him....but it is not the cash that is the problem it is the mood swings and being broke that bothers him .....and drives him to do things to people that have what he wants ...money.......he is a lot of talk and not much on return.....i trusted him as an expat and long time pattaya resident .......but know now that he is not better than others ,,,,,,,,,2 years in biz building steady and more products ,,,,gone in 3 mo with his direction,,,,,,,as manager so i guess that is all i have to say,,,want to buy some used equipment?????

Just to let you all know this was old post and he did it again to me so beware.....cheap charlies is ....well ??? a lot of talk ....that is all ....

Edited by Mr Moo