IGNORED

Cheltenham Gold Cup

Mantra

1st Imperial Commander 7/1

2nd Denman 4/1

3d Mon Mome 50/1

Fav Kauto Star fell.

Where did Desert Orchid come ?

retired, now living in a field in just outside Pattaya, living the life of a stud.

A pity Kauto Star or Denman lost the race because it will cost the greedy bookies millions if either of em won . The punters lost millions and millions in the Four days day of racings... You never see a bookie on the bycycle.

retired, now living in a field in just outside Pattaya, living the life of a stud.

Bollocks, I had 600 quid each way.

Bollocks, I had 600 quid each way.

ah well, you know the old saying "no money no honey" i'l help you out though save up all your pennies and put the lot on Shergar to win the National, you know it makes sense. :Brain_Fart:

ah well, you know the old saying "no money no honey" i'l help you out though save up all your pennies and put the lot on Shergar to win the National, you know it makes sense. :Brain_Fart:

Any idea what the odds will be ?

Any idea what the odds will be ?

depends who the jockey is, i heard Lord Lucan is up for the mount but he's put a lot of weight on recently, don't let that put you off though remember a 16 stone man once road a Derby winner, Lester Piggots cellmate.

The only Black man to ride a Derby winner was Lester Piggots cell mate :GoldenSmile1:

ps i had the winner each way :GoldenSmile1:

The only Black man to ride a Derby winner was Lester Piggots cell mate :GoldenSmile1:

ps i had the winner each way :GoldenSmile1:

well done, had £20 on it myself, thought Denman was going to do it though it was a long run in. :D

had a few £ on denman,when kauto star fell i thought that denman would win easy,just isnt the horse he used to be.