IGNORED

lek hotel

markinaruba

can anyone give me details on this hotel, all the stuff thanks

markinaruba

Loads of reviews already on this board.

Not too sure if it's all worth repeating!

My Pattaya budget is perfectly adequate as long as I don't spend any of it

thanks will do a search looking for a room for my mate i am staying at dusit d2 but he does not have the cash to stay thier, he wants somthing around 50-60us nice pool clean rooms, no bugs or he will be disgusted.

markinaruba

thanks will do a search looking for a room for my mate i am staying at dusit d2 but he does not have the cash to stay thier, he wants somthing around 50-60us nice pool clean rooms, no bugs or he will be disgusted.

You can get into the Nova hotels for that. Nova Gold is the newest. Book through Agoda.com and you can probably find it for 30% or more off the list price if you are booking 15 - 30 days in advance.

[i][size="3"][color="#ff0000"][/color][/size] [/i]

• 2 weeks later...

I've stayed at the at the LEK on several trips to Pattaya. Cost last year (Nov 2009) was about $36.00 USD which does not include breakfast. Guest friendly (guests must give ID card to desk), near, but not too close to the action on 2nd road. (soi 13 I think).

I've stayed at the Lek several times and will be their again over Songkran. My opinion for the price it's a good value. They check your girls ID at the front door and call you when she leaves to ensure everything is OK. Breakfast buffet is exceptional and a good start in the morning. I'd suggest getting their deluxe suite room.