IGNORED

Need help logging into my old account

Musbilen

hey guys.

I had to register under a new nick to get in here to post this. Since friday I havent been able to log into my original account. I keep getting this message:

An Error Occurred

Sorry, an error occurred. If you are unsure on how to use a feature, or don't know why you got this error message, try looking through the help files for more information.

[#1000] You are not allowed to visit this forum.

After that Im not able to do ANYTHING. Not even sign out. Whatever I do I get the same message.

I also tried emailing the staff at [email protected], but my emails bounced, from hotmail.com btw.

When I look up my other account through this account it doesnt say Im banned, so I dont understand whats wrong here.

Going to Pattaya thursday this week (if the airport is still open that is) and it would really stink not being able to access the forums whilst im there. Of course I can do it through this account, but hey, this is not really me :001_Thank_You5:

My login name is: Hezos

would really appreciate som help on this.

Thanks

Hezos

Firstly, where did you find the email account [email protected] because it sure doesn't exist. Have we wrote it somewhere?

Due to the amount of spam we have at the moment, we may have been too quick to flag you as spam. Your presence in the hotel section reflected that of similar accounts that are getting flagged for spamming.

I will give you the benefit of the doubt and get you unbanned.

Phew!

Thanks alot LaaMok. No idea what I did wrong to make you mistake me for a spammer, Lol! I sure am not.

As for the emailaddress, when I had the error message, there was a link at the bottom that said something like "contact the admins" or something like that - when I clicked it it took me to my "new email" screen, and the address was already filled in.

Thanks again!

Hezos