IGNORED

Any Recommendations Guys?

Alex the Hedonist

Any help would be greatly appreciated guys...I dont know Bangkok at all (and really dont like it) but have to go there next trip for a few days.

This is business, not mongering, so the usual consideration of guest fees and proximity to Nana or Cowboy is irrelevant.

Apparently the university is located in the Chatuchak district (where ever that is) on a large block bounded by Vibhavadi Rangsit Road, Ngamwongwan Road and Phahonyothin Road.

THANKS BOYZ!

Edited by Alex the Hedonist

I did a bit of noodling around on the net...since maybe someone else might need help someday, I will post what I found on my own...anything anyone can add is greatly appreciated:

from USD 86 per night Sofitel Centara Grand Bangkok hotel

from USD 52 per night Mystic Place BKK hotel

from USD 42 per night Serene Bangkok Bed & Breakfast

from USD 41 per night Grand Tower Inn Rama VI hotel

from USD 38 per night Maruay Garden hotel

from USD 36 per night Abloom Exclusive Serviced Apartments (based on TripAdvisor and other travel reviews, this place looks amazing for the $$).

from USD 27 per night 13 Coins hotel Ngam Wong Wan

ALL prices are from the Agoda website.

Edited by whitespider

Maruay Garden is good value for the money but it might be a little far down Phahonyothin , It is in the area considered Sapan Mai(new Bridge).

They changed the name a few years ago but there is a hotel attached to Central Plaza Lat Phrao, it is OK and close to the shopping mall

Thanks Mike...appreciate that.

Alex

What's the name of the hotel right there at Nana Plaza. Last time I was in BKK, I stayed at the Nana hotel, and saw that there was a hotel across the street at the Plaza. Anyone have info, experience, rates???

DMC

I stay at Majestic Suites (about $40-$45/n USD) and its just around the corner...in fact, my room the last time looked right down into Nana (back side of hotel)...not sure if this is the one, but its a good one, popular with the board and always a good stay if in your price range and IF they have a room...quite frequently booked up!

The have a great website...just google it.

Cheers, Alex

• 7 months later...

I've started doing business in Thailand and my trips are now a combination of work and playing with my sponsored gf. When in BKK I end up having to stay at Rama Garden across from Don Mueang for easy access to the customers I work with. Nice hotel and they don't ask questions about my lady but it is a bit stuffy for her taste... seems to cater to the upper end of the Thai business community. I'd like to be able to take her out and do something fun but am totally unfamiliar with the area. Can anyone recommend a more upbeat hotel in the area or where to go nearby with good food and good drink? She's not a disco dancer type but does like to play pool or see a good gogo show.