IGNORED

Ladyboy accused of stealing 1.8 Mill Baht

Expat46

all i would say what was the (censored) fool doing with that amount of cash in his room

Edited by nickrock

all i would say what was the (censored) fool doing with that amount of cash in his room

Have to agree. The bank is the right place for that, no room safe is enough for that kind of money.

Advertise on Pattaya Addicts. Send me a PM for more info'

Please consider a donation to the forum!

Holy shit!!!!!!!!!!!!! Anybody - and I mean anybody stupid enough to have that kind of cash lying around a hotel room deserves anything that happens to it...

And if your going to have a Ladyboy back your loom ffs at least make sure it is a pretty one!

Edited by ukgrunt

I agree, keep your money in the bank.....

Keep enough to have fun...

My linkAll my dreams will come true in Pattaya.....

The whole story sounds suss to me. What's a tourist doing with nearly 2 million baht in cash anyway? Sounds to me like he's doing something dodgy. Then he's a dumb fuck for keeping that amount in a hotel room, and a double dumb fuck for bring street meat back to the room where he has that amount of dosh stashed.

When it's a massive amount stolen like this case then the guy has to go to the cops for help, but in Pattaya these katoey robberies happen dozens of times a day but most go unreported cause the guy's don't want their pictures in the Pattaya Mail and on the internet, then all their work mates back in Germany or England know what they get up to on their holidays. LOL...

Leaving 1,8 Million bahts in room is asking for trouble.. I dont leave more than 5000 bahts in my room anytime in Pattaya.. At least I sleep easy... Silly Man the Turkish Chap...

what an IDIOT he deserves to lose every penny, #1 why would you have that amount in cash in your room.

#2 why would you let a ladyboy in your room with that amount of cash in their.

Ps i wonder what charity the money went to, royal society for the protection of beach road ladyboys.

They said 61000 swiss franks, isnt it illegal to bring that much cash into thailand. I doubt he withdrew it in thailand or why swiss franks????????

and i always thought it is against Muslim religion to do another man.

I guess God does exist after all and the non believer has been punished.

Sorry i know its sad, but there is only 1 person to blame-yourself. Keeping so much cash in the room is just plain stupid, whats worse is keeping it so easily accessible

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=psvL2eYQ7YM&feature=related

There are three sides to every argument: your side, my side and the right side.

Thank God I'm an atheist.

He had that sort of money in cash on him, it would happen anywhere in the world.....................if its true of course........

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$AFBADGE.jpg

Seems to be many stories about drugging/theft from rooms.

On a percentage basis of tourists bringing back guests - probably very low compared to other destinations.

However, I have zero confidence in those safes and staff.

usualy bolted(probably screwed) into cheap mdf closet shelf. Anyone could rip it out and carry it away.

And i'm usually drugged with rock-gut :GoldenSmile1: - no need for other drugs

cheers

... the guy's don't want their pictures in the Pattaya Mail and on the internet, then all their work mates back in Germany or England know what they get up to on their holidays. LOL...

Not to mention all those from the USA too, which outnumber any other katoy friendly nation! :Dream1: