Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

LK Renaissance hotel review

limesaz

I love this hotel. I stayed there towards the end of my trip for about a week and when I go back to Pattaya I will be staying there again for sure. The location is great, situated down soi Diana,second road near mikes shopping mall. You are right there in the center of all the action and if you need to go anywhere there are baht buses all around. The staff are great and very friendly (although the one lady at front desk can be abit of a bitch. I booked through Agoda.com and when I arrived I didnt have my reservation print out. The lady said I needed to go and print it out at the nearest internet cafe and come back. I said cant I just give you my reservation number and she said no!! Bitch! so I had to go to the internet cafe down the street and print out my reservation form and come back. Needless to say I wasnt very happy!) :Buddy1: But the other guys that worked the front desk couldnt be more friendly and the manager there is really cool and helpfull.

But that was the only fault I could find with this place. The rooms were great, huge plazma tv screems, large rooms and not noisy at all ( what noise there is from outside is drowned out the air conditioner once inside your room).

Also the restaurant is very good and they serve breakfast upto to 2pm I believe! how good is that. They will also bring it up to your room if you want.....The girls who work in the reastaurant are great also. (Kwan is awsome!)

I definately recomend this place. They are very girl friendly aswell!

:001_Thank_You5:

Edited by limesaz

ps,

I forgot to add that they dont have a gym at the hotel. But you are allowed to use the gym at the LK Metro hotel just around the corner from the hotel (3 minute walk). It is small but has some good equiptment in there, free weights ect.

Also, if you want to watch a DVD they have lots of them at the front desk that you can watch in your room for no extra charge!

Hi

I'm booked in there end May/June via Agoda, and looks like it was a good decision- what room type did you have and what did you pay?

Was the pool any good?

Hi

I'm booked in there end May/June via Agoda, and looks like it was a good decision- what room type did you have and what did you pay?

Was the pool any good?

Hi there. I payed around 40 pounds a night for the superior room (not sure how many baht that was...2000 I think???) which had breakfast included. It was in late january and I booked through Agoda at the last minute, so im not sure if I got a good deal or not. Although I just went on the LK website and it quotes 4500 baht for a superior!

As for the pool, it is pretty small. But it has nice sun loungers :8of10Score: Im pretty sure you would be allowed to use the pool at the LK Metro, which is just around the corner(not sure how big theirs is though). They let you use their gym whenever you want........

cheers.