IGNORED

Swiss Air

kpdxxx

Just watching the flurry of cheap(ish) flights with my favourite airline Etihad to BKK from Manchester at £420 pop up. Bit pissed as I have booked same dates with Swiss Air for £480

I suppose I should have waited. Anyway, anybody here able to tell me anything about Swiss Air. Are they any good?

Just watching the flurry of cheap(ish) flights with my favourite airline Etihad to BKK from Manchester at £420 pop up. Bit pissed as I have booked same dates with Swiss Air for £480

I suppose I should have waited. Anyway, anybody here able to tell me anything about Swiss Air. Are they any good?

I prefer to remain neutral on the subject :001_Thank_You5:

Suffering the indignity of an honest day's work so that I can afford to return to Patts.

Its been about 5 years since I used Swiss.

Terrible REcaro seats - like sitting on a plank of wood.

Also kept every one in the seats till well past one hour after take off, and on landing put teh seat belt sign on and locked teh toilets about 1:15 prior to landing.

Sullen service staff.

But as I said 5 years back.

It is better to light even one candle than to live in fear of the dark.