IGNORED

patong beach hotel close to nightlife?

kj19

hi

can anyone please recommend a tidy hotel in Patong beach/phuket that is

1. close to the nightlife

2. has a room safe

3. guest friendly

hotel will be for 3 males in their mid 20's..

any help would be much appreciated.

kj

Edited by kj19

LIVE THE DREAM !!

My link try here mate .... 10 to 15 mins steady walk to bangla road ... 5 minute walk to beach, guest friendly , and the 2 girls that work the reception are great fun.... on the side of this hotel they have shakers resturuant which do great thai and farang food ..... you can get a single room from around 600 to 700 baht

You can try rico's just off the bangla road but no problem with noise,good clean,modern hotel.No pool but the best location you could get.not bad prices for off peak dates.Should find it fron google.

Patong Beach hotel is close to Bangla in fact a great location in Patong,

But not the best for mongers as you need to be in Siam wing to be able to smuggle a girl in.

If they see you taking girls to the room you will be charged a joiner fee.

It's not girl friendly or a mongers hotel.

Ther are plenty of other that will suit you a lot better.

• 3 weeks later...

I tried to get a room for April 6th to the 19th at the C&N hotel but they were full for most of the days, due to Songkram? So I ended up reserving a room at the Expat hotel. They told me in an email that they have no joiner fee. Looks good with a pool for daytime relaxation and seems to be close to the action. I will give a report after I get back. Price drops from 1490 to 990 on May 1st for the basic room.

• 3 weeks later...

www.clubbamboo.com/

15 minute walk up the mountain, hourly shuttle bus (5 min patong) sunami proof and lovely staff

Try the Holiday Inn resort, its a 4 star resort, little pricey, but great buffet.

• 2 weeks later...

Ferbs guesthouse on soi baanzaan behind jungceylon!!!

Clean big rooms, safe in room, great food in restaurant and guestfriendly. Just a 5 minute walk to bangla road through Jungceylon or soi sansabai. Close enough but away from the noise so you can get a good sleep!

A good girl gives you happiness and a bad girl gives you experience both are essential in life so enjoy every girlfriend!

• 3 weeks later...

i always stay at yorkshire .

not sure about guest friendly because i always check same girl in with me every year

It depends on what budget they are looking for, and the prics depend on the time of year, and length of stay.

I had 10 days at Summer Breeze in March, great location 1min to Bangla.

If their 20 yr olds and are prepaired to walk further then it will be cheaper, but make them realise the girls don't like having to walk too far, they will compliain and want to get a Tuk Tuk whice costs more money.

I have read lots of BM's here and on other sites recomend C&N and ExPats as well. All in the same area, all about the same price and all are no joiner fee.

Whatever you go with, these or others, before booking send an email asking them to confirm they are guest friendly and have no joiner fees. Print their reply and take it with you, just in case.

" Of Course You Love Me Darlink, I Handsome Man"5555

Hey mate Ibis Phuket Patong accomodates all of what you need and works out to be around 1,200BAHT a night, it has a great pool aswell.. check it out.

• 4 weeks later...

Had 3000 baht lifted from locked safe at Royal Phawadee Village..while out on a trip they booked... a nice Patong beach hotel.

Hey mate Ibis phuket patong accomodates all of what you need and works out to be around 1,200BAHT a night, it has a great pool aswell.. check it out.

Indeed a nice hotel, but a bit too far IMO. especially if you have to walk back at night with your Tilak and a few beers too much. And these tuktuks in Patong are overcharging way too much so that's no option.

Better to check out the many guesthouses in soi baanzaan. Cheap, guestfriendly, close to Bangla but far enough to sleep quiet(not same noise as in soi sansabai) and in the veneing many good cheap thai food stalls!

A good girl gives you happiness and a bad girl gives you experience both are essential in life so enjoy every girlfriend!

I stayed 4 weeks at U Sabai guesthouse on Soi Baanzaan, very quiet but extremely convenient, 10 min to Bangla Road, 15 min to the Beach, 3 minutes to Jungceylon Mall (with cinemas, Tesco etc...), 2 minutes to a produce/wet market. The staff at U Sabai is excellent as is the restaurant on site. Here are a few photos from my terrace as well as some of the produce/wet market .

u sabai 1.jpg

u sabai 2.jpg

u sabai 3.jpg

usabai 4.jpg

usabai 5.jpg

Edited by cc2709

I am a very very hansum man, just ask any of the BG's I have BFed!!!