Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

the black book resort

darrel66

nice place price per month plus location pls

<!-- isHtml:1 --><!-- isHtml:1 --><!-- isHtml:1 -->

Hi guys

Thanks to Darrel we now have some type of photos ,i have to say from where i am its very slow down loading so at this moment i cant see 100% of what is in the photos .

Ok there is 3 large rooms starting with the smallest (which is biiger than most hotel rooms) this has 50 TV with DVD player ,large bar fridge that is fully stocked with every thing you could even need at cheap prices (dont you hate staying some where only to find the drink you took out when pissed last nite just cost you 5 x more than you could have paid down the road).It has a very up market bathroom and a nice size balcony with tables and chairs so you can take in the views of the garden or pool + ocean views in the back ground.Rooms have tea/coffee making as well as plenty hanging space .This room is 2500 bt per night .

Next is a VERY large room (we are thinking of putting a full size sofa to help fill in the room) again 50in TV and DVD player ,tea/cofee making .A large bar fridge again fully stocked at normal prices .This room has about 8 mt of hanging room as well as many places to bend your female company over (to help you look for that lost 10 bt coin of coarse).The outside balcony in this room is huge ,you could sit 20 people out there is you wanted .There is a 4 seater table and chairs as well as a sun lounge to chill out on or for your female guest to help you get a load of your mind on (these are the modern Sshaped lounge).The bathroom is a very good size with twin shower heads(she can wash your as you wash hers) and a tub as well.this room is 2800 bt per night

Last room in the place is not a room but a guest house (we are just finishing this room) There is a very large lounge room with views into the private garden or on the over side are views of the swiming pool.Again this room have 50 in TV with a DVD and tea/cofee making gear.From the bedroom you can see out into the lounge (unless you close the sliding doors)to watch the 50in TV or even out into the tropical garden).The bathroom has a clear glass pain looking straght into the shower just so you can see if your girl is cleaning herself well enought .The bathroom is large and has a private door (others cant see what your doing)going out side to a private courtyard which also has a very private spa in it ,you could do any thing you wanted to do under the sun or the stars as no one can see you.this room is 3500 per nite

Guys there is a lot more to this special resort which if you wish to book the whole house will cost you 9000bt per nite !!

We have a house mother who will take care of your needs ,cooking breakfast when you get up Doing the cleaning etc etc .

The house has a very large pool which will have a 12 mt water slide into it ,there is also a bar next to the pool to help unwind after a hard night or you could play a few balls at the pool table .There a full kichen if you need to use it along with a BQQ ,dinning room and common lounge and lots more.

Anyone booking the whole house will be given the use of 3 motor bike while you stay with us

For bookings emails [email protected]

shane

hi guys

Are you in pattaya at this moment ??

Do you want to stay in our resort at a once of rate ?

As we were late in opening we were not able to take bookings and because of this are happy to offer huge discounts to anyone who is in town and wants to come and stay with us .

You can email me on [email protected] or [email protected] or text me on 0840049436.

alan lad

guys

I am sorry i was just asked as to where we are ? We are about 10 mins from Walking Street and less than 5 min to the beach .

The house is in a very quite but up market part of town in pratamnuk Soi 6 .There are taxis who can see when you want a ride or a 2 min walk to the main road were there is bahtbus day and night (Walking Street 10 bt)

alan

looks good shane, i'll be there in a week, might come over for a visit.

might be a good idea if you knock up and post here some sort of map/business card for people to print off to show somchai the taxi man.

Hi Shane and Darrel me old buddies..I have re-sized the pictures so as to decrease the page download time. Makes it more user friendly.

The resort looks awesome by the way. Just my kind of place... :D...

Elephants are really, really big compared to televisions....yet I saw a whole herd of 'em on my TV only yesterday..Go figure?
Oh..I nearly forgot..Ehhhh?

ALLEY

hi guys

Jimmy mate cant wait till you get here and get me out and about again + we have got some of the best spots for you to take some photos .In th garden ,on the waterfall, in the pool ,in any of the 2 houses are there rooms .Just 1 thing i need to know ,do you need a lighting man ??

Alleycat mate thanks for the help with the photos (it was not me with the photos ,i am not that good) and your another one we would like to see do a few photos here .

The place is very private so swimming in the pool at what ever time of the night is ok and makes for good photos.

alan

The place looks absolute fantastic,would love to try it out some time Shane.

Regards:Matrix

When the life as you live it goes titts up, can you press Ctrl-alt-delete to remove it or is that only on the internet?

Posted Image

• 2 months later...

Damn I meant to stay here last trip, but due to the problems with the volcano and getting ill, I did not get round to cancelling my hotel in Pattaya in time.

Will definitely stay next trip as I have heard only good things about the place.

Elephants are really, really big compared to televisions....yet I saw a whole herd of 'em on my TV only yesterday..Go figure?

ALLEY

Damn I meant to stay here last trip, but due to the problems with the volcano and getting ill, I did not get round to cancelling my hotel in Pattaya in time.

Will definitely stay next trip as I have heard only good things about the place.

Hey AC,

Do you know of a way to contact Shane about this place. I've tried e-mail with no response and I can't send a PM on here. It doesn't look like he has been on the forum for some time now.

Hey AC,

Do you know of a way to contact Shane about this place. I've tried e-mail with no response and I can't send a PM on here. It doesn't look like he has been on the forum for some time now.

hi mate shane is out of the country at the min any thing u need to know just pm me cheers darrel

hi mate shane is out of the country at the min any thing u need to know just pm me cheers darrel

Hi Darrel mate..Have sent you a PM

ALLEY

Anyone have any luck contacting anyone through the listed email address? I sent an email, but got nothing back....

Never trust anything that can bleed for 5-7 days and still live!!

Life is not the amount of breaths you take but the moments that take your breath away

<center><embed src="http://www.countdownclockcodes.com/cd/ccc-vacation/show.swf?clickURL=http://www.countdownclockcodes.com/&clickLABEL=MySpace Countdown Clocks&flashLABEL=Countdown Clock Codes&skin=http://www.countdownclockcodes.com/cd/ccc-vacation/skins/28.jpg&text=Until%20I%20am%20balls%20deep%20in%20some%20Thai%20pussy%21%21&untilColor=6724095&textColor=0&datesColor=0&year=2011&month=0&day=28&hour=19&minute=15&second=0&x=6&y=77" quality="high" bgcolor="#ffffff" width="300" height="200" name="countdown" align="middle" wmode="transparent" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer" /><br><small><a href="http://www.countdownclockcodes.com/">MySpace Countdown Clocks</a></small></center>

Anyone have any luck contacting anyone through the listed email address? I sent an email, but got nothing back....

he's in oz at the moment, i'll see him in the next couple of days. i'll tell him to check it out.

he's in oz at the moment, i'll see him in the next couple of days. i'll tell him to check it out.

Mahalo Slapman.....

Never trust anything that can bleed for 5-7 days and still live!!

Life is not the amount of breaths you take but the moments that take your breath away

<center><embed src="http://www.countdownclockcodes.com/cd/ccc-vacation/show.swf?clickURL=http://www.countdownclockcodes.com/&clickLABEL=MySpace Countdown Clocks&flashLABEL=Countdown Clock Codes&skin=http://www.countdownclockcodes.com/cd/ccc-vacation/skins/28.jpg&text=Until%20I%20am%20balls%20deep%20in%20some%20Thai%20pussy%21%21&untilColor=6724095&textColor=0&datesColor=0&year=2011&month=0&day=28&hour=19&minute=15&second=0&x=6&y=77" quality="high" bgcolor="#ffffff" width="300" height="200" name="countdown" align="middle" wmode="transparent" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer" /><br><small><a href="http://www.countdownclockcodes.com/">MySpace Countdown Clocks</a></small></center>

• 2 years later...

Does anyone know if this is stil available? The website dossen't work:\

The owner passed away, sorry.