IGNORED

Aeroflot LHR to BKK

Muso

I have found a flight from LHR to BKK on Dec 24th for £524. (Change at Moscow) This is a bargain!! I have flown Emirates/Qatar/Eva/China and Etihad previously but never Aeroflot. (My 12th trip) Any BM's flew this airline, I wanna book asap if the reports are positive, its a load cheaper than anything else, and due to that, my suspicions are alerted!! (China last time was terrible, but cost £561 on Dec 24th)

Cheers in advance

<!-- isHtml:1 -->

I have found a flight from LHR to BKK on Dec 24th for £524. (Change at Moscow) This is a bargain!! I have flown Emirates/Qatar/Eva/China and Etihad previously but never Aeroflot. (My 12th trip) Any BM's flew this airline, I wanna book asap if the reports are positive, its a load cheaper than anything else, and due to that, my suspicions are alerted!! (China last time was terrible, but cost £561 on Dec 24th)

Cheers in advance

They are rated 3 star by Airline quality thats low mate.

Heres what they say about the 3 star rating

3 STAR RANKING: The 3 Star ranking signifies a "satisfactory" standard of core Product across most travel categories - but reflects poor or less consistent standards of Staff Service / Product quality in selected Onboard or Airport features.

Brevior saltare cum deformibus mulieribus est vita

If at first you don't succeed; call it version 1.0

3 STAR RANKING: The 3 Star ranking signifies a "satisfactory" standard of core Product across most travel categories - but reflects poor or less consistent standards of Staff Service / Product quality in selected Onboard or Airport features.

This should help to make your decision :GoldenSmile1:

customer reviews

Hmmmmmm cheers Guy....food for thought....

This should help to make your decision :GoldenSmile1:

customer reviews

It has!!!!! My goodness!!!! ha ha .... cheers napster, saved me there mate!! lol

Never flown with them and never will after my mates flew with them 2years ago, they said it was the worst flight ever and there were people smoking!!!

Aeroflop

They should be good at falling out of the sky at least....

I am a Engineer and have seen these things up close.....NO WAY IN HELL would you get me on one...parts literally falling off, 6,500 fatalities world wide on Russian aircraft last 5 years I think.....

<p><strong><span style="font-size:18px;">China! Because they are kicking our asses anyway so might as well enjoy the pussy!</strong></span><br />

<br />

<span style="font-size:14px;">My life in China and SEA<a class='bbc_url' href='http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/topic/54464-ronbo-on-tour-in-china/'> http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/topic/54464-ronbo-on-tour-in-china/</a></span></p><p><span style="font-size:14px;">Team Atrocity 2013<a class='bbc_url' href='http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/topic/138439-team-atrocity-2013its-on/'> http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/topic/138439-team-atrocity-2013its-on/</a></span></p><p><span style="font-size:14px;">Team Atrocity 2012<a class='bbc_url' href='http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/topic/97919-team-atrocity-2012/'> http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/topic/97919-team-atrocity-2012/</a></span></p><p> </p><p><span style="font-size:18px;"><strong>I LOVE VORTEX :Grin3:</strong></span><span style="font-size:18px;"><strong> </strong></span></p><p> 

I am a Engineer and have seen these things up close.....NO WAY IN HELL would you get me on one...

parts literally falling off, 6,500 fatalities world wide on Russian aircraft last 5 years I think.....

parts literally falling off, 6,500 fatalities world wide on Russian aircraft last 5 years I think.....

Just might not bother with this then!!!! My parts are fallin off too, but thats another story!

lol

I,m an licensed aircraft engineer, i flew with them 4th december. Brand new airbus A321 to moscow no Tv,s but only a 4 hour flight. Alcohol drinks are not free. I found the service below the standard of most airlines. The airport in moscow is crap but it has an irish pub. The flight from moscow to BKK was on a new Airbus A330 tv,s in every seat not a very good selection of movies food was ok.

most of the passengers where rude and so where the crew.

I wouldnt worry about the safety of the airline on international flights they dont use any of their russian aircraft because they are not allowed. I believe all the Airbus maintenance is done in europe. I wouldnt fly with them if i could fly for a similar price with another airline but i believe their are and i have flown worse airlines.if its alot cheaper i would fly with them again.

Also its actually quicker than flying via the middle east by at least 1 hour.

Its upto you but i wouldnt take to much notice of the horror stories.

Their record is bad because of accidents inside russia. They where the biggest airline in the world and flying russian aircraft so it not surprising really.

Anyway upto you mate but thats my opinion and i being a professional licensed aircraft engineer wouldnt fly if i thought the aircraft/maintenace where sub standard.

Ps i smoke but no smoking allowed, maybe internal flights are different.

Edited by lbfmlover

I spoke to someone who had flowen with them to BKK and said that Easy Jet were 100 times better and he would never fly with seroflot again

www.lcfc.com

www.leicestertigers.com

Posted Image

CountdownClockCodes.com

just noticed the original poster had flown with eva air, im thinking of flying with them on my next trip. could anyone tell me what there like, have they got the personal t.v's etc?

thanks robster

known as the Skodas (pre VW) of the air

Dont understand your post i take it you mean the aircraft aeroflot use are known as Skodas.

They use russian built llysuhin and tupolev but you will find that they use mainly Airbus for their international flights due to noise restrictions on most of the russian types. I think you will agree Airbus are far from being the skodas of the sky.

I haven't flown with them, but some mates of me has done that. The planes are ok and are Airbus on international flights. The problem was for my friend that they had to wait 5 hours in Moscow for the connection flight to BKK. And Moscow airport is crap they told me. So i guess if you have to wait long time before connection flight i would choose an another company.

Inside me is an thin little boy, screeming to come out. Most of the time i get him to shut up with an biscuit!

<object type="application/x-shockwave-flash" height="100" width="200" data="http://www.usflashmap.com/component/cdt_new/cdt2_2.swf">'>http://www.usflashmap.com/component/cdt_new/cdt2_2.swf">

<param name="movie" value="http://www.usflashmap.com/component/cdt_new/cdt2_2.swf" />

<param name="base" value="http://www.usflashmap.com/component/cdt_new/" />

<param name="flashvars" value="

&timer=2&

&time_template=3:ss;2:mm;1:hh;0:dd&

&time_color=0x000000&

&label_color=0x000000&

&background_color=0xDCDFCA&

&flare_view=true&

&time_label=d:DAY;h:HOUR;m:MIN;s:SEC&

&time_zone=(GMT +07:00) Bangkok, Hanoi, Jakarta&

&event_time=year:2010;month:3;day:19;hour:0;minute:0;seconds:0&

&event_duration=year:0;month:0;day:0;hour:0;minute:0;seconds:0&

&event_recursion=no&

&onpress_url=-&

&event_onpress_url=-&

&title=When i come Patts :-)&

&event_title=When i come Patts&

&sound_file=-&

&event_sound_file=-&

&transparent=false&

" />

<param name="quality" value="high" />

<param name="wmode" value="transparent" />

<param name="scale" value="noscale" />

<param name="salign" value="lt" />

</object>

I am pleased I posted this topic, I have refrained from bookin anything at all yet, and appreciate your input gents, I have taken note of all of it. Whats Moscow like in December was another thought!!!!

Cheers chaps

No do not book this flop Russian crap airline.

Stick with the best airlines you have experenced.

money makes people swap airline but the flight is part of your trip & why start things of poor.

A shit start can have affects for days into your trip IMO.

Cheap is not always best.

My Dad told me years back you get what you pay for.

:001_Thank_You5::):):Fuck_Dog::Fuck_Dog::Fuck_Dog:

:Hit_Self::Hit_Self::Hit_Self::Hit_Self::Hit_Self::Hit_Self:

I flew with them 10 years ago the were real bad

6 hours at moscow, and another 6 at tashkent that did`ent tell us about

old plane too it was cheapest by far though

the most pig ugly cabin crew you could ever meet.

I would not fly anywhere with these again

I am pleased I posted this topic, I have refrained from bookin anything at all yet, and appreciate your input gents, I have taken note of all of it. Whats Moscow like in December was another thought!!!!

Cheers chaps

Bloody cold -22c when i was their in december.

Bloody cold -22c when i was their in december.

Ha ha... these comments just get better.....maybe best spend that extra few bob and "Better the Devil I know"!

Great stuff!

I'd rather walk.

Absolutely one of the very worst experiences I've had in my life. NEVER again!

What's the worst?

What's the worst?

probably Ryanair to Europe,

If Ryanair fly to Thailand they would call BKK Pattaya airport.

Edited by wireless_guy

Brevior saltare cum deformibus mulieribus est vita

If at first you don't succeed; call it version 1.0

just noticed the original poster had flown with eva air, im thinking of flying with them on my next trip. could anyone tell me what there like, have they got the personal t.v's etc?

thanks robster

Flown with them in/out of Amsterdam. Outbound was slightly older plane and no personal screens, but inbound it was new with all the goodies. Via Amsterdam it's all direct flights - woot! Otherwise clean, well-maintained and generally fine - but the only airline who's food was worse than Air Egypt. Bring a few sammiches and you'll be fine.

Edited by Woofiee