IGNORED

Pattaya Thai Massage School

EDOROD

I read somewhere about a Thai massage School in Pattaya. It would be something to do in between the beaver hunt excursions. Does anybody have any info about it?

I am sure there is one on 3rd rd,but why would you go to a place where they are learning to massage rather than going somewhere they already know how?

There is the blind massage place just of Naklua,I think its first or second on the left coming from the Dolphin roundabout but again why ? I like a good looking young masseuse or a very experienced masseuse to soothe away my aches and pains.

I am sure there is one on 3rd rd,but why would you go to a place where they are learning to massage rather than going somewhere they already know how?

There is the blind massage place just of Naklua,I think its first or second on the left coming from the Dolphin roundabout but again why ? I like a good looking young masseuse or a very experienced masseuse to soothe away my aches and pains.

What I meant was to actually learn the Thai massage Technique. It would be something to know, and use back in the USA.

While I LOVE a nice soapy, I do NOT like Thai massages. I am not a very flexible guy, and I'm pretty sure I pulled something the first time that I got a Thai massage (which involves a lot of stretching). I don't speak Thai, but apparently "OOOOWWW!" means "please pull my fucking foot more towards the back of my head"

• 2 months later...

What I meant was to actually learn the Thai Massage Technique. It would be something to know, and use back in the USA.

There is one on Soi 6.

No, this is not a joke. It's on the left when coming from Beach road.

I am not in denial

There's also a large massage school om 3rd Road on the left as you come up from Carrefour going north. It's a few hundred meters before the traffic lights at the dip in the road.

Pussy is sweet,

but so is honey.

So beat your meat,

and save your money.

• 4 months later...

Google - Thai massage development school pattaya. - for the one on Soi Six.

Life's too short!