Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Body Guard Condoms

CondomKing

Hi All - I'd like to introduce my products to those who may not be aware that Body Guard Brand Condoms are Thailand's original large size condom. We have been in business for just over 10 years and you can find more information regarding sizes and our business history at our website. On line sales are available with free shipping in Thailand. Questions and comments welcome.

CondomKing

Body Guard Condoms

What bars or Pharmacy in pattaya have your vending machines in them...

What bars or Pharmacy in pattaya have your vending machines in them...

Right now we have about 35 machines in Pattaya. The vending machines contain our large size Product - Body Guard Size 54 for 20 Baht each. Currently, we are dipensing two condoms for the price of one, so it's a good deal - large size condoms for 10 B each.

Partial list - Beer Garden, Doll House, Green House, Beer Bar Soi 7, Nice, Stringfellows, Toilet in the Boxing Pier, Lagoon, Sandy, Cassanova, Byblos, Rolling Stone 1 & 2, Simon Bar 1, 2, &3, VIP, Top Ten. Those are some of the locations. I'm taking this info off a master list that we keep in the office and some of the names of th venues may have changed. Sorry about that. More about ou pharmacy locations in a subsequent post.

CondomKing

Body Guard Condoms

Love your product, been using them for years.

Size 56 is very comfortable and the only one I use when in LOS.

Thanks!

all good i will grab a couple next time in babydolls

Sorry, no machine in Babydolls but we do have one in Dollhouse. BTW, all of our Body Guard products are sold in just about every independently owned pharmacy in Pattaya, although they might not always be prominently displayed on the countertop. Sometimes they are on a shelf or behind the counter, but if you ask for them by name you will be able to find our products all over Pattaya.

Please note that most of our business is in large size condoms and since we are providing a specialty product we are unable to meet the entry fee charges to offer our products for sale in any of the chain stores, such as 7/11, Watson's, Big C, etc. We are working on some of the smaller chain stores to carry our products in the "tourist areas" and I will update as needed. For now please check in your local independently owned paharmacy. Thanks much.

Edited by CondomKing

CondomKing

Body Guard Condoms