IGNORED

USING MOBILE SKYPE IN THAILAND

stunner

I am living in the UK and having a smartphone which is connected to the 3 network.

Skype has been installed on my phone.

I will be heading to Thailand next month. Would i be able to use Skype to Skype from

my phone in Thailand or do i need to purchase a Thai Simcard? I am also having a 1-2call sim card

but not sure if this will work.

Any advice would be helpfull

Thanks,

Stunner

My main phone right now is a touch diamond 2 and it works fine in Patts with WM6.5. When I wanted to call someone I'd roam around looking for a strong open wifi and then run a quick speedtest, then make a call with skype, well actually I use Fring because the skype app is too stupid to use my internal speaker, but Fring uses the Skype network(and many others too). I had no troubles calling all over when I found a decent connection. I use a sim too just so I have an easy way for folks to contact me, and my battery dies too fast if I leave skype or fring on constantly.