IGNORED

Guesthouse + minimart for sale.

jackiethai

Finally, I have to sale my business because I have no time to take care it and I feel tired with customers.

www.247servicedapartmentspattaya.com

9 guesthouse rooms.

Double shophouse ground floors.

Fully furnished and inventory for minimart.

Net Sale 1 million for all.You can start the business tomorrow.

Bought 1.5 million.

Call 0897482743

check the detail of business in the website. I want to sale it quickly caz I feel tired with customers.

This is for only the lease yes...key money seperate. FOr 1 million you would not own the building and have the chanote is that correct???

This is for only the lease yes...key money seperate. FOr 1 million you would not own the building and have the chanote is that correct???

Yes,you are right. Lease agreement contract. 6 Years contract. 1 Million to transfer the authorities to your name in the contract with full furnished and inventory stock. The rent is 45,000 baht / month. If you calculate from the room rate,you will understand that you can get a free rent for minimart down stair.I want to sale quick.