IGNORED

Emirates Flights A380

Thaihot

Just booked my ticket with Emirates for April 2010 & will return May.

3 week trip from UK to Dubai & on to Bangkok.

I will fly the Dubai to Bangkok leg both ways on the Airbus A380.

Double Jumbo & I have wanted to try this new aircraft for some time & now I am booked to fly on it 2 times.

I will be in economy as my budjets do not go as far as business class sad to say.

Only be in Dubai for 2 hours on the outbound flight so its a quick connection & will then pull out my camera & shoot some pics.

I hope they let me into the business & first class level to snap a few nice pics.

On the return leg I may just have a few nights in Dubai but if not return home.

Dubai is expensive compared to Thailand & the Philippines for ladies & fun times.

I do love the black african girls who work in the clubs as they have tons of sex appeal.

This flight booked with Emirates direct will collect me points on my loyalty card & will let me experence the A380 on 2 flights has great connection times & is a 12 month ticket so I can use the return leg any time in the next 12 months.

Ticket conditions allow me to cancel it & only be charged £100 of the cost of the ticket.

Any changes I make will cost £75 per leg & the best deal for me was the ticket was only £529.60 return.

Emirates have got there shit together & there prices & conditions are spot on IMO.

So less than 2 months I will be on the big bird Airbus A380.

:GoldenSmile1:

:ThumbUp6::ThumbUp6::ThumbUp6::ThumbUp6::ThumbUp6::ThumbUp6:

post-31229-126710082658_thumb.jpg

post-31229-126710087677_thumb.jpg

post-31229-126710104546_thumb.jpg

post-31229-126710110906_thumb.jpg

Will be flying with Emirates also (if all goes as planned).

But will be on a 777 no airbus.

I flew in january on the new airbus lovely plane as was all the emirates flights i used...pilot gave it a bit of a kangaroo bounce hitting the tarmac with drew a bit of a gasp from all the white knucklers sat on the plane apart from that ten outta ten to emirates..just booked to go back june 7th for world cup £516 ..bargain

and like you only 2 hour wait at dubai just enough time for a £7 pint an a smoke and straight back for the rest of the journey too paradise ..have fun mate

The Emirates A380s are noticeably quieter than their 777s and the economy seats are an inch or two wider which seems to make a big difference.

You will enjoy & I fly with Emirates all the time now & the A380 is a big bird.

The economy seats are ok but Business is just the ticket.

The A380 from DXB to BKK at times has many free seats so you have more room & the next seat can be yours also.

I do not like April & I hate Songrham the mad water week.

Flew the A380 last June Dubai to Bangkok,the seat width is better compared to 777,as you know Emirates squeeze 10 across.You do get the feeling of more space with ceiling being higher but the drawback was the time to disembark,more people means more dithering by the usual suspects and immigration can take longer but all in all a good experience.

Yeah, take some pics inside the plane...i think everyone would be interested to see what its like.

Thxs m8.

Thanks for the info & posts. :question1:

Got my ticket in the A380 booked for April!!!! Looking forward to flying on it !!

Yeah, take some pics inside the plane...i think everyone would be interested to see what its like.

Thxs m8.

If you look on airliners.net, you will see a lot of excellent photography, and write up's by a number of aeroplane geeks, if you like planes it is an excellent site.