IGNORED

Pix's all Red cross on white background.

BSJ

Hi folks, not one pix or one avatar is showing for me at the moment. Anyone know if it's a forum problem or it's at my end?

"If it feels good, just keep doing it!"

Hi folks, not one pix or one avatar is showing for me at the moment. Anyone know if it's a forum problem or it's at my end?

I have not been getting the country flag for about a week. Also tried different computer and switching from IE to Safari, still no luck. Can only assume its a forum problem.

Edited by DavidL

No problems my end. I am getting all the pics etc.

Using latest Firefox

Tony

Im the same 90% of pic attachments are just red crosses and the avatars the same, been like that nesrly a week now , just happened over night, dont know why.

me too.... about a week...

had the same problem last week, downloaded mozilla firefox, and now use that as my browser, problem sorted instantly.

for those of you having problems, please can you tell me what browser and version you are using?

Flags not showing in Safari 4.0.4 just a small blue box with a question mark in it.

In Firefox 3.6 for MAC no flags nothing at all not even a red cross.

Al.

It seems that PA made all members with the push of a button stateless (no flags).

Scary thought. IE 8

:001_Thank_You5:

BEER: HELPING UGLY PEOPLE HAVE SEX SINCE 3000 B.C.

Everything is back to ab-normal for me.

I am using..........

firefox-Screenshot-1.jpg

"If it feels good, just keep doing it!"

I am running Vista Home Premium with IE 8.0 I lost the capacity to view pictures approx. one week ago. I would like to start posting my trip report but will need to wait until this issue is resolved.

I am running Vista Home Premium with IE 8.0 I lost the capacity to view pictures approx. one week ago. I would like to start posting my trip report but will need to wait until this issue is resolved.

I installed Firefox on my computer and kept IE as my default browser. I logged on to PA through Firefox and now I can view pictures. Hooray!

Here is the link for the Firefox download if anyone is having problems viewing pictures:

http://download.cnet.com/mozilla-firefox/