IGNORED

Iranian Guest House Owner caught with class 1 drugs

LaaMok

In the early hours of Sunday Morning, Pattaya Police arrested an Iranian National who was found to be in possession of 0.4g of Crystal Methamphetamine with a street value of around 2,000 Baht. He was arrested in Soi Beokeow based on a tip-off from an informant and following an undercover operation whereby Police used marked bank notes to purchase drugs from the suspect. He was subsequently taken to Pattaya Police Station for processing. Mr. Amir Hoshang Meskarloo aged 42 was questioned and was later taken back to a Guest House located in Soi Day Night in South Pattaya which is reportedly owned by the suspect. Inside his 3rd Floor room evidence of drug taking was found and more importantly evidence of drug distribution was also found in a room safe. 190 separate bags of Crystal Methamphetamine weighing 21.5g was found including 20 pieces of straws which are commonly used to distribute the drugs. The entire find is thought to be worth around 328,000 Baht. Back at the Police Station, Mr. Meskarloo refused to accept responsibility for the drugs and claimed they belonged to a friend. There was enough evidence to charge him with possession and sale of class 1 drugs. He will appear in court later this week.

http://www.pattayaone.net/pattaya-news/14244/iranian-guest-house-owner-caught-with-class-1-drugs/

I think it will be a long time before he enjoys the sights of Tehran again.

ความจริงเป็นสิ่งที่ไม่ตายแต่คนพูดความจริงอาจจะตาย                 

The truth is immortal but people who speak it aren't - Thai proverb

Karl's Thailand - My YouTube Channel

Now whos a silly boy then?

All ive got in this world are my word and my balls and i dont break them for nobody

Money Number 1

After his stint in the monkey house, what are the chances of him being deported back to Iran? Pretty good, I'd say. I think Iran executes those convicted of drug trafficking. One word: Dumbass.

If you want a better experience with your "date"... read, learn, live the following:

https://forum.pattaya-addicts.com/topic/22263-vetting-bar-girls-and-how-to-pass-their-own-vett

One less person on the streets who might blow things up...works for me.

Alex

i doubt he will get out, that could be life...

See the guy dressed as a motorcycle taxi driver in the photo's .............. undercover cop?

Al.

Sorta makes you wonder how the seedy individuals that say "cocaine, marowaaana" from the shadows on beach road get away with it. Tea money ?

I've always assumed they are cops looking for a bit of tea money themselves.

Have you read the forum rules?

Please resize your photos!

Sitting here now in this bar for hours,

whilst strange men rent strange flowers,

I'll be picking up your petals in another few hours...

Thai law says death penalty for drugs I agree should be the same in the UK either that or make them all legal most shit heads will over dose eny way if its legal and cheap + governments can then tax it that will pleas MR BROWN moor tax followed by moor tax followed by conservative government = moor tax ps don’t like tax don’t like taxing governments :D