IGNORED

Silver Jewellery

magwitch

I'm back out in Pattaya next month and am looking to buy some silver jewellery for myself including an earing (yes I'm a wuss I know :Jump_Drool: ), and wondered if anybody knew any backstreet shops/stalls etc where I might get some good deals.

Any advice welcome guys :Clap1: .

Mags :P

I bought a Siamese silver necklace last year in Patts.

I decided to go to a "proper" jewellers (rather than a street stall), and bought it from a shop on the first floor of Garden Plaza.

I probably paid top price (2000 Baht), but it is stamped 925, so at least I'm confident it is real silver.

Cheers

Tony

Yeah, I've looked in the odd shop on 2nd road, but they're a bit pricey by patts standards, just thought there must be some shops/stalls down some back streets or in some markets away from the malls, beach/2nd road etc. where everything is that bit cheaper.

Have to have a chat with some of the girls.

Cheers guys.

Mags :Circle_Sharks:

Yeah, I've looked in the odd shop on 2nd road, but they're a bit pricey by patts standards, just thought there must be some shops/stalls down some back streets or in some markets away from the malls, beach/2nd road etc. where everything is that bit cheaper.

Have to have a chat with some of the girls.

Cheers guys.

Mags :Chokdee3:

SOI BUCKAEW MARKET..tues day and friday m8 take a bg with you choose what you like then disappear..let her do the deal on her own much cheaper..go late in the day when

stall holder maybe had bad day..good luck

SOI BUCKAEW MARKET..tues day and friday m8 take a bg with you choose what you like then disappear..let her do the deal on her own much cheaper..go late in the day when

stall holder maybe had bad day..good luck

Cheers FIG00710, was thinking along similar lines and as I've never been to any of the markets (soi buckaow/floating market etc), taking a BG with me and letting her do the deal seems the best option.

Going late on in the day seems an inspired piece of advice :Evil_Grin2: .

Cheers

Mags :GoldenSmile1:

I think that would be a question you should ask a girl.

They know where to buy that stuff.

Most guys don't buy nor wear this stuff.

Ebay was a good advice. That way she doesn't know how much it was.

If the vendor sees you with her you/she pay more...I know that.

I think that would be a question you should ask a girl.

They know where to buy that stuff.

Most guys don't buy nor wear this stuff.

Ebay was a good advice. That way she doesn't know how much it was.

If the vendor sees you with her you/she pay more...I know that.

hahaha I'm not most guys, I'm a wuss but just fancy some silver as opposed to gold.

As for ebay, it's ok for somethings when you know exactly what it is you're buying, but for jewellery no thanks.

Maybe still pay more if vendor sees girl with me, but methinks cheaper than when on my own and certainly cheaper than back in UK.

Mags :001_Thank_You5:

• 2 weeks later...

Hello guys

The Silver jewelers shop on the ground floor at Central Festival it was a lille bit expensive, but with a nice quality of silver jewell ... unfortunately it's closed.

659.jpg

Inside Festival, on the other floors I saw some small silver shop, and also inside Top's supermarket I've saw a smaller silver shop with nice gift.

Mabvlox