IGNORED

Summer Spring Hotel

Soi Sauce

I am thinking of staying at the Summer Spring hotel on my next trip. Not after anything too fancy, so a basic room will do. The price on there site is 1200Bht, so 14 nights equals 16'800Bht If I pay their Annual Membership (Whatever an annual membership is?) of 350Bht, Which is not advertised on their web site by the way! I will save 100Bht per night. This means I pay 15'400Bht for my 14 nights, Add to that my membership = 15750Bht, A grand total saving of 1050Bht is it worth it??

Nearly all hotel booking companies (IDO24,Hotels2Thailand etc) give discounts dependant on your length of stay. Stay 14 pay for 10 sort of thing

Does anyone know who Summer Spring are advertised throu, maybe I could get a better deal

Cheers guys

Summer Spring is the sister hotel of Sandy Spring. I know Sandy Spring will not negotiate on price and will charge by the day. I assume Summer Spring will adopt a similar stance.

On my 3 stays at Sandy, I was never informed about their 'loyalty discount card' and the last time I stayed was for 5 weeks ffs!

Good hotel but the 500 baht Xmas/NY loading per day sealed the deal for me; time to find somewhere else!

My Pattaya budget is perfectly adequate as long as I don't spend any of it

Summer Spring is the sister hotel of Sandy Spring. I know Sandy Spring will not negotiate on price and will charge by the day. I assume Summer Spring will adopt a similar stance.

On my 3 stays at Sandy, I was never informed about their 'loyalty discount card' and the last time I stayed was for 5 weeks ffs!

Good hotel but the 500 baht Xmas/NY loading per day sealed the deal for me; time to find somewhere else!

thanks for the reply eanto! all that glitters is not gold I guess

I've stayed there a few times....not sure if they'll do you a deal for your 14 night stay, though buying the discount card is a good move....cost: 350bht valid: 1yr Discount: 100bht off per night for both Summer spring & Sandy spring hotels.

I suppose if you were staying for 30 nights they might do you a deal, but give them a call you might get what you want.