Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Can anyone help me with this

Iznogood

its not good! :001_Thank_You5:

โมโห และ เกียจคุณมาก means "I am angry and hate you so much".

That doesn't sound too good mate.

:001_Thank_You5:

Edited by Benny10

BEER: HELPING UGLY PEOPLE HAVE SEX SINCE 3000 B.C.

โมโห และ เกียจคุณมาก means "I am angry and hate you so much".

That doesn't sound too good mate.

:001_Thank_You5:

Yep, I'm mad and hate you a lot.

Yep, I'm mad and hate you a lot.

Can one of you give the romanised translation for this please? I know parts of it:

pom mai sabai laa 'hate?' kun mak mak?

Peace. :001_Thank_You5:

sgu_banner.gif

Can one of you give the romanised translation for this please? I know parts of it:

pom mai sabai laa 'hate?' kun mak mak?

Mo Ho Lae Glead Khun Maak

Note: while the "l" in "Glead" can be sometimes pronouced as an "r", depending on the region where is's spoken.

Edited by Benny10

Note: while the "l" in "Glead" can be sometimes pronouced as an "r", depending on the region where is's spoken.

Bit confused here.

Mo Ho = I am mad?

Lae = and? (pronounced laa or lie?)

Glead khun = hate you?

sgu_banner.gif

Mo ho le glead khun mak mak = very angry and very dislike you!

(what you said or did). She is very mad and very upset.

Time for some serious "pak wan" = sweet talking.

Open your ATM, shopping for some shoes or clothes, maybe a new Mobile, should do the trick :001_Thank_You5:

(or write her off and start look for a new one)

Bit confused here.

Mo Ho = I am mad?

Lae = and? (pronounced laa or lie?)

Glead khun = hate you?

"Lae" is pronouced similar to "mae" (mother) but shorter.

Edited by Benny10

The original post

โมโห และ เกียจคุณมาก what does it mean?
doesn't really make sense and it would be interesting to know where the OP got this from. I doubt that it's a typo.

We all have different ways of writing Thai words...

For เกียจ, I prefer gìat

But there is no "L" sound in the word and no "R" either and the meaning is lazy

I think thet Benny is absolutely right and เกลียด glìat is the intended word and the sentence would mean "I'm very angry and I detest you!"

Chasing girls can be expensive

But it's more expensive if you catch one

โมโห และ เกียจคุณมาก what does it mean?

moh hoh lae kiat khun mak

(I'm) angry and lazy with you very much

kliat (เกีลยด) is hate, they don't quite mean the same thing. Kiat is not as strong.

kiat (เกียจ) is a tough one to translate in this context, don't know how to say it in english, your bargirls normally say I lazy with him or I bored with him when they translate it but it doesn't quite mean the same. It's that feeling you get when somebody keeps arguing the same thing with you, or when a girl keeps accusing you of cheating on her. You don't quite hat them, but you don't want to be around them.

Edited by wwwww

as mentioned before, google translate is not very accurate. Try change English to Thai -- then change back to English (the very same words). Now you get a different translation ..... Aha.

Should only be used for fun and short sentences. Else, it just mess up and change the content.

• 2 weeks later...

That's one pissed off gal mate - moh hoh means real angry and kiat sure means hate, if the gal was only a bit pissed off she would be more inclined to say grort (angry) and bua (bored with you) but this one is really pissed. Probably easier to move on to another one than waste time and dosh trying to cool her down. In my experience trying to get pissed off Thai gals to love you again is like trying to poke butter up a porcupine's ass with a hot knitting needle.

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for all answer amigos...

I got it explained from a Thai-lady I met at my work and forgot I started this thread..

Sorry for that...

It was all about a picture I took of a girl taking a shower and back home I played with it, and emailed her...

She didn't know about me took that pic from beginning and obviously she didn't like it at all..

Well I think we got it sorted out now...

Thanks for all answer amigos...

I got it explained from a Thai-lady I met at my work and forgot I started this thread..

Sorry for that...

It was all about a picture I took of a girl taking a shower and back home I played with it, and emailed her...

She didn't know about me took that pic from beginning and obviously she didn't like it at all..

Well I think we got it sorted out now...

..and some guys on this forum wonder why they should ask permission before they take pictures of girls.

...some even want to use "secret" cameras. They don't know what they are asking for yet.

..and some guys on this forum wonder why they should ask permission before they take pictures of girls.

...some even want to use "secret" cameras. They don't know what they are asking for yet.

It was a pretty innocent picture and I always ask the girls if I can take pics, well I played some more with the one I'm talking about and I think I'm now forgiven...

humm2_420x480.jpg