Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Cherry Restaurant - 3rd Road

Was taken here on the fist day of my most recent visit and ate their evening menu for the majority of my stay - excellent choice and VFM of the best food I've ever had in Pattaya

In a word - Excellent !!!!!!!!!!!!1

Completely agree i had my best meal of my trip in this restaurant. and cost only about 500baht Per Person.

By far the best Food(not talking restaurant decoration)

We even went to a place where we got t-bone steak for 1200baht and food wise it wasn't even close to the cherry Restaurant.

"There's plenty more prostitutes in Pattaya" ©2012™

"Only Newbies go home when planned" ©2012

"I don't run a gogo, i run a dance academy" Â©2014

"Sauna and milkshakes a winning combination" Â©2015

Facebook Group ::: Pattaya Bar Crawls and Parties

Thai food or farang food? What part of 3rd rd (nearest Pattaya Tai/Klang/Nua?)?

Have you read the forum rules?

Please resize your photos!

Sitting here now in this bar for hours,

whilst strange men rent strange flowers,

I'll be picking up your petals in another few hours...

I have been there once... I enjoyed the food but the service was shocking.

I am told this is a one of though and it is normally excellent.

I will visit again next trip before voting with my feet.

I have been there once... I enjoyed the food but the service was shocking.

I am told this is a one of though and it is normally excellent.

I will visit again next trip before voting with my feet.

Got to give credit that the service in addition to the food my friends and I rec'd was also very good - no complaints whatsoever. This place is particularly busy on certain nights and we once had to wait to get a table in the air conditioned section but that was no big deal.

Check the sticky restaurant map for location (basically opposite xcite night club on 3rd Road)

Thai food or farang food? What part of 3rd rd (nearest Pattaya Tai/Klang/Nua?)?

to the end of soi chyapoon. then left 100m up on the right.

Farang food.

"There's plenty more prostitutes in Pattaya" ©2012™

"Only Newbies go home when planned" ©2012

"I don't run a gogo, i run a dance academy" Â©2014

"Sauna and milkshakes a winning combination" Â©2015

Facebook Group ::: Pattaya Bar Crawls and Parties

Me and the GF ate there about a month ago and i thought the food was pretty poor.

It was a Saturday night about 8ish and there was no more than 10people in there, service was good but you would expect that with the amount of staff they had hanging a round.

GF had salmon which was OK at best, i had the house special which was a 4meat roast carvery which sounded wonderfull as i hadn't eaten a roast in 14months ;-( But all the meat was cooked separately on The Grill not roast as the menu had said and it was DRY...

Maybe give it one more try.....

• 2 years later...

Increasing the price by about 100THB per person would maybe help to keep all those tattooed former prisoners at distance when you eat there. They invaded Cherrys since buffet has started. And 100THB additional price would maybe help to keep soups, steaks, and many more hot instead of halfwarm.

Increasing the price by about 100THB per person would maybe help to keep all those tattooed former prisoners at distance when you eat there. They invaded Cherrys since buffet has started. And 100THB additional price would maybe help to keep soups, steaks, and many more hot instead of halfwarm.

Am afraid theres lots of those "types" living in the surrounding area so no doubt you will encounter a few "vests" as some of the sexpats call them, but hope it doesnt put you off.

You cannot escape the spell or the lure of the Thai darkside Kyrano!!! Posted Image

A quote by Oscar Wilde " A cynic recognises the cost of everything, and the value of nothing"