IGNORED

Student Visa for Australia

crazyman

Would love to hear if anyone has done this before. I was looking at getting my girl over to Australia on a tourist visa. I've been through whats needed and can get the docs and info required but I did a little research on the student visas.

Student visas for Australia are based on the course duration. Meaning as long as you're studying you can stay. There are a lot of good English schools around my area and my Teerak wants to improve her English anyway. The other bonus is that the student visa also allows the holder to work up to 20 hours per week.

If anyone has any info on girls that have either got this visa or have been denied it I would appreciate hearing from them. I thnk it's probably the more expensive option compared to a tourist visa in terms of having to pay to study so she can stay but it gives the option of renewing the visa without having to leave the country and re-apply.