Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Any suggestions for a good hotel for Beach Road FLs?

keeper

Cherry trip in 6 days. Planning to float around town on lodging and to try the various areas. Have first four nights booked at Secrets and Swissfood and doing the walk-up booking beyond that.

Question:

Any suggestions for a hotel in short walking distance to a good concentration of Beach Road girls? (i.e. ease of use, short walks back and forth) Budget 1000-1500, would go up for a good pool.

Give the J House a try.It is right on beach road.Next to a beer bar(Best Friends Bars).2 min. to Royal Garden Shopping,5 min.to Walking St.It has 4 floors,no elevator.The pool is on the roof.The rooms are dated,but clean.The AC works good.Free bottled water.Beds are ok.There is hot and cold water,but the shower has one of those hand held nossles.The hose is short,so u have to kneel down in the tub.There is a tv,normal channels.Maid service is good(no hassels to clean room).There is room service,not tried.The safety boxes are at reception.I think you can retrieve items 24hrs.Not 100% sure.The rooms facing north are of a building,no sun light or view.The rooms on the south side have a view,but it is better to be on the floors above 2nd.Remember,no lift.If you get a floor up high,remember its stairs.Some girls dont like stairs.You are closer to the pool,up higher.I stayed at this hotel 5 times,never had a problem.Girl friendly too.The price for all this 800baht,as of last nov.09.I never made any res.just showed up,any season.

Here is the add. 595/2-3 M.10 Beach Road, TEL. (0)38420852 South Pattaya.

Soi 13 seems to be in the middle of the Beach Rd action, so Dynasty or any of those around there are good. Plus right across the street of 2nd Rd you have a nice shopping center, grocery story and movie theater complex.

Quick tip: consider working your way "outside-in" with the girls you take. They often hang out in the same place, and if you take girls close to your hotel early in your trip you may have to deal with their hurt puppy dog eyes (or quick words of Thai gossip to your new girl) every time you skip over them and walk by with another girl on your arm.

Or further down Beach Rd towards Central Festival Mall is also good - you can always catch a baht bus for a quick run up Beach Rd to check out the talent, then walk back down if any of the girls catch your eye.

I stayed Soi 13 a few years ago, but I've gotten Condos in View Talay 6 from Dancewatchers the last couple trips and have loved that location (the mall is nice to have close as well). You can search threads for Dancewatchers in the subject line to see a couple reviews I posted.

Perfecting my ability to "let that which does not matter truly slide"