IGNORED

Anyone stayed at Aspen Suites Soi 2?

doctor nick

Hi,

I'm staying at the Aspen for 3 days at the start of my holiday in Bangkok - read from Agoda and other places that its guest friendly. Would like to hear of any other BMs opinions on the place if they've stayed there recently (one gripe i did see was about the pool being the size of a postage stamp...). Cheers for any feedback guys.

Nick.

I stayed there in Nov 2008 and would definitely stay again. Great rooms, carpeted hallways (so no noise from maids and other guests), very good blackout curtains for those late lie-ins. The restaurant is simple but very good and reasonably priced, there is also a small fitness room. The 'pool' is a small plunge pool only and does not get direct sun. It's about a 5-minute stroll to Soi 4 throught the Rajah hotel car park. The hotel is very guest friendly (inc. LBs if you're so inclined). I found the front desk and all other staff to be very friendly and helpful. Recommended.