IGNORED

Super Bowl

vannydan

Wheres everyone gonna be watching, I myself will be at the daiquiri hous on beach road between soi 13 and 13/1.

Start time 6 am pats

Go Colts

I'll be watching at home here in Thailand, but I have to leave for work about halftime. :Grin_Jump1:

Retired

As said by so many, my heart says the Saints my brain says the Colts. It really makes no difference, it should be a great game, one for the books.

I think this game will actually be two games, the first half and the second, after Mr. Manning makes his needed adjustments. He's so good and taking a defense apart.

Jon

I was just thinking about this. The Super Bowl is the biggest sports day in the US. It normally is the most watched TV show each year, yet doesn't seem to get the attention in other countries. Are people outside the US just not interested in the Super Bowl?

Wallbanger

I was just thinking about this. The Super Bowl is the biggest sports day in the US. It normally is the most watched TV show each year, yet doesn't seem to get the attention in other countries. Are people outside the US just not interested in the Super Bowl?

I watched it live in Australia.

But your right.It's not a great rating grabber outside the states.

It's a shame because the yanks do a great job with it.

• 3 weeks later...