IGNORED

rio ferdinand new england captain for world cup 2010

neo1011

so as usual we approache a major football tournement and there is turmoil in the england team, for those of you that don't know our captain john terry has been sacked for having an affair with a team mates ex wife! not going to bother talking about if he was wrong or not..shit happens.. but he was sacked as the england manager and the FA felt he was not a good role model for a captain due to his exploits.. so the new captain is...rio ferdinand. top player i agree but if we are talking about role models was'nt he pictured in the paper having a spit roast and sex party in a hotel room? and we won't go into when he was banned from playing for not turning up for a drug test..

I work hard to support those on benefits! :Banghead2:

Even though I,m United fan, I disagree that Rio should be a captain because of his past drug issues. Captain should be a player with a clean image in his record.. I thought Lampard should be the one...

England's footballers are just a bunch of overpaid, prancing nancy boys. Our clubs only do well on the worlds stage because the money involved permits the top teams to buy the best players in the world. The national team is a second rate outfit so don't expect too much from them in the World Cup whichever spoilt brat is made 'captain'.

its a fucking joke that he was removed as captain...typical english bollox as a result of the media

terry's private life has notin to do with football

could derail chances at the world cup :Awesome:

Edited by fostraswift

I have a Problem..... I just can't decide if its a good problem or a bad problem...

Rio as captain, what a laugh, that's if he makes it to the world cup, if should be Lampard or Gerrard guys who play with passion, which they show week in week out for there clubs

CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW FOR FULL DETAILS & COSTS

Building A House In The Village

CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW FOR FULL DETAILS & COSTS

Getting Married In The Village & Bringing Her To The UK

Rio Ferdinand should never have been given the job as captain. He was suspended for a long time for missing a drugs test. DOH!!!!

Personally I think Terry should have kept the job. If not, then Gerrard was the obvious choice.

Capello phoned Wayne Bridge today to tell him that Terry had lost his captain's armband. Bridge said he would look under the bed!!!!!! :Grin_Jump1:

Cheers

Tony

Rio as captain, what a laugh, that's if he makes it to the world cup, if should be Lampard or Gerrard guys who play with passion, which they show week in week out for there clubs

gerrard play with passion! now this made me laugh he doesnt turn up when he plays for england,he stands out in an average liverpool squad and when he steps into big games goes missing. rio should be the captain because you usually need a center back or another defender to be captain as they have the rest of the team in front of them midfielders etc and he has plenty of experience. doesnt really matter who captains england because they will always be crap,if you want a player who plays with passion then thats wayne rooney!

Rooney a great player with full of passion, I fully agree.. Probably one should be on the England team of the century.. Him be a captain, No I dont think so in my opinion because he is a very hot headed player, he need somebody to hold his leads . England need a intellent player and a great communicator like great Bobby Moore. Rooney will be fantastic this summer World Cup. England gotta find a great captain fast. Rio will be tested in friendly match next month whether he fits in or not.

• 4 weeks later...

what is it about the British Press. Build them up and knock them down. I really wish people would STOP BUYING the Sun and The Mirror etc etc until they start to support our teams and not blow up stories into monsterous proportions.

John Terry shagging footballers ex girlfriend. Yeh bet hes the only one that is doing it. Here is how it goes......

Man sees girl.

Mans penis says mmm yes please

Mans head says no can't im married

Mans penis says AND

Mans head gets confused and agrees with mans penis

Mans penis gets his way

Mans head feels guilt for about 30 seconds

Mans penis has a nap and awaits his next victim

And so the cycle continues