IGNORED

Cant go to Pattaya "anyone want my flight and hotel"

mrpubb123

Hi fellas i was meant to be going to pattaya on monday at 18:45 from manchester airport connecting at heathrow with connections and staying at the nova platinum hotel for 11 nights unfortunately my mum has had a heart attack she is stable but i dare not go just incase something happens while im away! i have lost all my money and was just putting this out there to see if anyone wants to make me an offer for it and i will pay the £25 to change the name on the ticket and hotel booking....i am genuine and feel sick that i cant go cos it cost £1200....

wish you good luck that you gonna find somebody and all the best for our mum.

gonna ask my mates if they are interested in your offer and get back to you...

hi mate short notice didn't you have insurance for cancellation ?

<!-- isHtml:1 --><!-- isHtml:1 --><!-- isHtml:1 -->

You should be able to salvage some money out of your hotel reservation...

Sorry to hear about the turn of events...I have a similar fear every time after I make make arrangements. I have my ticket for the 13th...

Hi fellas i was meant to be going to pattaya on monday at 18:45 from manchester airport connecting at heathrow with connections and staying at the nova platinum hotel for 11 nights unfortunately my mum has had a heart attack she is stable but i dare not go just incase something happens while im away! i have lost all my money and was just putting this out there to see if anyone wants to make me an offer for it and i will pay the £25 to change the name on the ticket and hotel booking....i am genuine and feel sick that i cant go cos it cost £1200....

I had a similar situation a few years ago when I was planning to visit Pattaya for the first time. I couldn't get a refund, but the airline allowed me to put my reservation on hold for one year from the date of the flight. I had to pay a $100 fee when I got a replacement ticket.

What Farang1 said....its worth a shot!

"If it feels good, just keep doing it!"

Sorry to hear your situation. Hope your mum has a swift recovery. I',m in

California or would take you up on your offer. Most airlines will help accomadate

changes. D'ont know about hotels. Keep us informed, as info may help other BM's

also. If they do not help be sure to "name and shame"

hope you mom gets well soon!

Sorry to hear about your Mum.

Similar happened to me about 10 years ago. Mum was in hospital and I went back to Oz for a month but finally had to leave for a work commitment. Mum passed away about the same time I was taking off.

Always think about that and regret leaving - so stay with your mum till she is OK - you only get one chance.

If you get a letter from the hospital and front up at an airline office - not a travel agent - they may be willing to put your flight on hold for a year.

Good luck and hope your Mum recovers soon.

It is better to light even one candle than to live in fear of the dark.