Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

new business

theaus

G'day to all BM's.

I know this is not the place to post an add for a business, however when I went to Business Owners Forum, I could not post.

Just quickly I would like to let all members know that I have just opened my Guesthouse in Pattaya and can be contacted by e-mail at [email protected] while I am setting up my new web site.

Wish me luck, shit or bust I suppose.

Thai mobile contact +66 (0) 822-590365, direct phone +66 (0) 38-421697

Edited by theaus

G'day to all BM's.

I know this is not the place to post an add for a business, however when I went to Business Owners Forum, I could not post.

Just quickly I would like to let all members know that I have just opened my Guesthouse in Pattaya and can be contacted by e-mail at [email protected] while I am setting up my new web site.

All the best with your venture.Please PM me ALL available details as 2 of us will be arriving in May for a 1 month stay,and we are looking for new accomodation. Thanks

G'day to all BM's.

where is your guest house ?

Just a few things you may want to think about mate.

website address?

pictures? posted on forum for anyone who doesnt want to visit site.

mobile number?

cost of rooms? size, equipment etc etc?

First thing change that hotmail email address suggest you buy a domain like www.pattaya-rooms.com then get a email set up [email protected]

"There's plenty more prostitutes in Pattaya" ©2012™

"Only Newbies go home when planned" ©2012

"I don't run a gogo, i run a dance academy" Â©2014

"Sauna and milkshakes a winning combination" Â©2015

Facebook Group ::: Pattaya Bar Crawls and Parties

Just a few things you may want to think about mate.

website address?

pictures? posted on forum for anyone who doesnt want to visit site.

mobile number?

cost of rooms? size, equipment etc etc?

First thing change that hotmail email address suggest you buy a domain like www.pattaya-rooms.com then get a email set up [email protected]

Thanks for all the clues.

As I said, this is just to try and get the word out while I get a website designed, which will include pictures, showing rooms with showers and western toilets. I don't like the e-mail address either, but gotta start somewhere. In the meantime if I receive any e-mails I will give a contact mobile number.

Any clues as to the best place to go for help with the website, domain etc? I'm thinking of a place called Liberty Computers on 3rd road at the moment, but open to suggestions from tried and proven places.

Thanks again.

Edited by theaus

All the best with your venture.Please PM me ALL available details as 2 of us will be arriving in May for a 1 month stay,and we are looking for new accomodation. Thanks

Not really up to speed with sending/receiving PM's, will try and work out how to do. In the mean time if you want to drop a quick e-mail to the address given I will pass on all info you need.

Cheers.

Best of luck mate...

Cheers! Been coming to this place for years, and like all, once you've been here you just can't get it out of your head.

I gave up on the lottery years ago, but if I can make this work it will be better than winning any lottery.

you can buy domains from lcn.com is the best i found. but godaddy is good too.

Best to have your own hosting too so you dont have to pay the guy who does your website every year to keep hosting it, which you can find very cheaply too.

suggest you at least give information on the prices of the rooms on this thread, i know when i am looking if i have to send an email to find out a cost i would just find somewhere that did advertise with a price.

Their is plenty of choice at every price range in pattaya you have to make sure you are differentiating yourself from the competition in some way and make sure your customers know you are too(for example, phones in every room, or free internet for guests, or widescreen tvs in every room).

Yeah sorry best of luck to you mate :P

"There's plenty more prostitutes in Pattaya" ©2012™

"Only Newbies go home when planned" ©2012

"I don't run a gogo, i run a dance academy" Â©2014

"Sauna and milkshakes a winning combination" Â©2015

Facebook Group ::: Pattaya Bar Crawls and Parties

By the way, if you go to photoguide on soi 3, can you see your guest house?

By the way, if you go to photoguide on soi 3, can you see your guest house?

Unfortunatley no.

I just tried to flag it up on Google Business listings and after filling out all the crieria, and adjusting the pin location numerous times they tell me there is a system error and retry, which I have been doing without any joy to date, will keep at it.

There will be a map along with pictures in the web site.

Thanks for all the clues.

As I said, this is just to try and get the word out while I get a website designed, which will include pictures, showing rooms with showers and western toilets. I don't like the e-mail address either, but gotta start somewhere. In the meantime if I receive any e-mails I will give a contact mobile number.

Any clues as to the best place to go for help with the website, domain etc? I'm thinking of a place called Liberty Computers on 3rd road at the moment, but open to suggestions from tried and proven places.

Thanks again.

Hey there,

I can do a basic site for you for free if it might take a while for your ideal one to be built. Just PM (or post here) some pics, rates, address/map, and general info about the place. I'll purchase the domain for you and you can just pay me back for it and I'll have it transferred to you. I'll host it for free until you're ready to set up your own.

Also, will you have internet and will you do longtime stays (6months-year)?

I'm looking for a decent place with fast internet for a year.

Good luck with it!

kanchanapattayadispensary1.jpg

Have a look at www.canterburytalescafe.com you can if interested contact the guy who made this site his contact details are on the bottom of the pages.

Good luck

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$AFBADGE.jpg

Have a look at www.canterburytalescafe.com you can if interested contact the guy who made this site his contact details are on the bottom of the pages.

Good luck

Thanks for the info, I have seen this site a few times and been past the shop on occasion. Did you write the book? Brilliant read.

Edited by theaus

another aussie here ;)

ignore profile info.

I will do a site for you for free, just get a domain name from GoDaddy (.info is 99cents a year) I have PM'd you more details, I'll have it hosted on my web host for free no ads, be more than happy to help out. I expect tips and help when I stay at your guest house though in a few months time ;)

cheers :)