Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

40 girls in aid of Cabbages & Condoms

DJ NRG

Each entrant will receive a Bt1,000 entrance fee.

The winner, as selected by a panel of respected Pattaya judges, will receive Bt15,000, first runner-up will receive Bt10,000 and second runner-up will receive Bt5,000.

Contestants will be partake in three catwalk presentations – The first time in their working bar uniform, the second time a swimming costume and the third time in evening/formal wear.

Donated prizes will be auctioned off at the end of the night, as too will the winning girl. The winning bidder will have the opportunity of a date the following evening with the newly crowned Miss Walking Street 2010 - Note: This is not an auction for sexual services and should be construed to be one.

Bar owners interested in putting forward an entrant should send a response by PM with contact details and one of the organizers will contact you.

Owners of Pattaya tourist attractions who would like to take a sponsorship role or submit prizes while getting their name in front of the entire 1,200 officers and crew of USS Essex should do likewise.

post-13283-126522593997_thumb.jpg

An egg is always an adventure: the next one might be different

I wish I was still there. I would love to see the talent competiton!

Cheers

Now this is a beauty contest!! :001_Thank_You5:

Cool idea for a noble cause. Wish I was in town!

"Only Thai Women Are Greater Than My Sexyness"

Just a few weeks later and I would have gotten a chance to witness it...

Thailand Holiday Homes, the organisers of Miss Walking Street 2010, have decided to cancel this proposed charity fund raising event.

Despite repeated attempts to meet with the owners and/or managers of entertainment businesses in the Walking Street business precinct and in spite of leaving information and collateral material at every establishment they felt to be suitable ambassadors for Pattaya’s major nighttime entertainment precinct, they have failed to achieve their target of 40 girls.

Accordingly, the organisers will be contacting the extensive list of legitimate Pattaya businesses who had generously donated an extensive range of goods and services for the charity auction, along with media, officials and the crew of the USS Essex who had all thrown their support behind this event and advising them of their decision and instead will focus their philanthropic endeavours in areas that do not evolve around business owners who cannot be contacted. At the same time they will inform these people of those businesses who had agreed to support this event, thereby honouring their commitment to them. Thailand Holiday Homes wishes to thanks those Walking Street business that agreed to participate in this event, in particular, Utopia Lounge, who ha agreed to host this event and put considerable effort into it.

The organisers regret that their endeavours to host a charity fund raising event in an area of business that they gain no direct or indirect benefit from have come to a premature end and are disappointed that the considerable amount of money that would have been raised and donated to the Population and Community Development Association (PDA) will not now occur.

Thailand Holiday Homes will make it’s own, albeit considerably smaller, donation to the PDA as well as provide it with details of which establishments in Walking Street declined to participate in this event.

Posted on behalf of Thailand Holiday Homes.

An egg is always an adventure: the next one might be different

• 2 months later...

I know this was some time ago, but it was a pity it never went ahead. I had arranged to come into town with a friend to sample the delights of Walking Street, sadly we too cancelled after hearing the news. If anyone thinks it would be a good idea to try and revive it for 2011, now may be the time to get started?

If something is worth doing, it's worth doing at least twice.

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...