IGNORED

Scorpion Muay thai gym

golbut

Can anybody who has trained in the scorpion gym tell me where it is. I contacted with them but nobody has replied. When i type the address which is on their website it shows me about 7 places. I want to train there during my holiday but I do not know where it is. I would be pleased if somebody show it for me on a map

Thank you

Edited by golbut

Do you mean scorpio gym in pattaya?

Thats the gym of Somphot and Rosaly.

This gym is sold to Golden Glory from Holland.

I have a phone number but i want you know from you if you mean this gym

let me know

I want their location too! If someone could provide a link on google maps that would help heaps.

Do you mean scorpio gym in pattaya?

Thats the gym of Somphot and Rosaly.

This gym is sold to Golden Glory from Holland.

I have a phone number but i want you know from you if you mean this gym

let me know

Mademax, Golden Glory have awesome fighters in their camp. WHere is scorpio gym and do they train MMA there?

Every action has an equal and opposite reaction - "it was just the internet.." is not an excuse.

Maybe someone could recommend another Muay Thai Gyms in pattaya? If so could you send me a map where it is. I contacted almost all thai boxing Gyms but only fairtex has answered. However it is quite expensive and 20 km from place where i am going to live. All others no replies and now I do not know if they are still open. So if anybody who has trained in pattaya recently in any other gym, can tell me the price and where exactly it is(the best would be to send a map).

many thanks

Mademax, Golden Glory have awesome fighters in their camp. WHere is scorpio gym and do they train MMA there?

They just buy it Roidfreak,but i did see a few pics of Alister overheem train there.What i read on a dutch website is they buy it.So there fighters can train there before they will fight in Japan.So i am sure they will also train mma there.And what you say they have some awesome fighters.Some of the best of K 1 and ex pride fighters.It's on Thappraya road Soi 15.And to Golbut a friend of mine trains here http://www.rmbgym.com/ he is realy happy about it.I mine self did train at tony's before.Not go to them there are beter places where you can train(sityodtong,fairtex)

Once you've done asian,there is no going back to caucasian.

its on Soi 15, (not pattaya soi 15) if i remember, a short motorbike ride from walking st

its between pattaya and jontien kinda set back away from the beaches,

cant find a decent map tho

"There's plenty more prostitutes in Pattaya" ©2012™

"Only Newbies go home when planned" ©2012

"I don't run a gogo, i run a dance academy" Â©2014

"Sauna and milkshakes a winning combination" Â©2015

Facebook Group ::: Pattaya Bar Crawls and Parties

Behind the gym you can get a room for 800 bath, it is right at the gym.

If they go train mma i don't know, but there will be dutch fighters and trainers be to train.

One of the original trainers "Whit" will still be there for Muay Thai training.

And it is correct that the Golden Glory fighters will use it to train before going to japan to fight.

Maybe you can look at the website from golden glory if they are going to train mma

They just buy it Roidfreak,but i did see a few pics of Alister overheem train there.What i read on a dutch website is they buy it.So there fighters can train there before they will fight in Japan.So i am sure they will also train mma there.And what you say they have some awesome fighters.Some of the best of K 1 and ex pride fighters.It's on Thappraya road soi 15.And to Golbut a friend of mine trains here http://www.rmbgym.com/ he is realy happy about it.I mine self did train at tony's before.Not go to them there are beter places where you can train(sityodtong,fairtex)

I have train by sidyodthong and Fairtex, but Scorpion gym was for me the best.

Those other two are to commercial, all they do is ask for money even before the trainig.

Most of the time they train you for 3 rounds, and if you have a hard kick or punch they try to avoid that kind of punches.

Whit Scorpion gym you get what you aks for even if it take's them 10 rounds of Muay Thai.

Very honest people there by Scorpion gym, i will train there myself in april

You can go to any gym in Thailand, just tell them what you want, make a price and thats it.

You will get a personal trainer and he will help you whit whatever you want to train.

One trainig will cost you about 250 bath

I think Scorpion is on this street:

http://tinyurl.com/yebt2j5

Would be great if someone could confirm or provide more exact location..

Edited by astroboy

• 3 weeks later...

It's Soi Norway so yes you have the right place.

Go to mapjack and you will see the sign.

All training is one to one.