IGNORED

I want your best advice

Adam Clayton

I havent found anything like this yet posted here on Pattaya Addicts. The last time I was in Pat's was 2003. Due to my wife's work schedule we are flying out of Alabama on Saturday morning, Sept 11, and have to be back in the states on Sunday night, Sept 19. I have limited time on what I can do in country, and I want to make the most of it. I will be arriving in a crew of 6, (2 females and 4 males) I am the only one who has ever been to Thailand. It will be a monday morning when I arrive in Bangkok (from what I understand, because I am not buying my ticket until July).

We are going to grab some quick food and a bottle of Mekhong and head straight to Pattaya. I have a couple hotels picked out, such as Mind Resort and Sugar Hut. We want to stay somewhere like that, or may just switch around and stay at the 3 coolest for the best price for our bang.

Here is the Crew...

Joe... Shy guy, had women tear his heart to pieces, wants to see cooler parts of the world, but still nervous that he will get his passport stolen, money stolen, or get a disease. wants to hang out at resorts and swim in pools. also says he wants to bang 15 girls at one time just to say he did it.

Jeff... Rich kid with a party attitude, been to Europe, South America, up for anything and will buy and resale the t-shirt. will most likely have the most fun because of his bottomless pocket and willingness to find out just how much fun he can have.

Russ... Father of 2 who travels to Amsterdam and Ireland for fun. always looking for a good time.

Bella... Russ's girlfriend whom I have know for 12 years. total hottie and probably going to try to outdance a go go girl. bi-sexual, loves vodka

my wife... enough said, she loves Thai food and drinking pretty drinks.

Me... lets do this shit! I wanna see Pattaya again before we start popping out kids. I wanna drink all night and ride elepahants, go carts, i dont neccesarily want to see the bottle museum unless one of you can convince me that its better than Walking Street.

NOW, Where should we stay and how can we make the most of our time? I dont have alot of time to waste obviously. Any suggestions on how to get the best Pattaya experience in such short time?

my brain is full of spiders and there's garlic in my soul

ultimately its up to you... but my advice is anywhere between Soi 6 and Walking St so you won't be too far from either left or right. I'd say the Baron Beach hotel Soi 9 (Agoda.com has some good rates) is fairly decent... Although they do have guest charges and wi-fi fees but the hotel itself is nice... I'm sure there are nicer out there but this is one that I know of and have stayed there twice.

Best experience IMHO is obviously to hit up Windmill's (because its just raunchy) and Angelwitch ** for the gogo shows** (both on Walking St) and a few gauntlet runs down Soi 6 should provide enough for all of you to do for a good amount of time.

Two words come to mind... BAR CRAWL

There are way too many bars and a-gogos to name but those are two of my favs...

I like Jeff's attitude...

You're in Thailand so just say fuck it AND DO IT!

Edited by Dr Mindbener Jr

"Picky girls, don't get picked... simple as that."“It's a funny feeling being taken under the wing of a dragon, it's warmer than you'd thinkâ€

ultimately its up to you... but my advice is anywhere between Soi 6 and Walking St so you won't be too far from either left or right. I'd say the Baron Beach Hotel Soi 9 (Agoda.com has some good rates) is fairly decent... Although they do have guest charges and wi-fi fees but the hotel itself is nice... I'm sure there are nicer out there but this is one that I know of and have stayed there twice.

Best experience IMHO is obviously to hit up Windmill's (because its just raunchy) and Angelwitch ** for the gogo shows** (both on Walking St) and a few gauntlet runs down Soi 6 should provide enough for all of you to do for a good amount of time.

Two words come to mind... BAR CRAWL

:Insanity: DITTO well said young man sang-som instead off mekong for the thai whisky the girls will like it better not so harsh i drink it now nice I think bungalow type acc may suite you .By big c next door to sabai massage 2nd road opp soi three sabi resort i think it is called i had a three bed bungalow there ten year ago when it was the old weekender hotel all done up now but still have bungalows at the back with your own pool .Have a great trip were ever you end up ENJOY.

cheers chris :Drink4:

There are way too many bars and a-gogos to name but those are two of my favs...

I like Jeff's attitude...

You're in Thailand so just say fuck it AND DO IT!

Wriggley Tin 1

You'll have a great time mate.

But any plan you make will fall apart on first contact with pattaya.

Also keep an eye on Joe. He could end up falling in lub. There are plenty of shy, eager to please and caring girls that will slip right past his defences.

You'll have a great time mate.

But any plan you make will fall apart on first contact with pattaya.

Also keep an eye on Joe. He could end up falling in lub. There are plenty of shy, eager to please and caring girls that will slip right past his defences.

I hate to say 'me too', but yeah - this.

You don't need a whole bunch of plans, if you know what Pattaya is all about, then just go and have a good time. And yeah, your friend Joe sounds like he might need some looking-after. Try to keep him on a 3-day rule if you can.

“If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enoughâ€

“If we knew what it was we were doing, it would not be called research, would it?â€

Albert Einstein

Yeh you're right, especially being in a group, plans will always fall apart. Everybody will have a different idea of what they want to do. Someone will just have to get pissed off and go along most of the time... But, we will always end up having a great time.

Look after Joe as some of the girls are experts at exploiting shy vunerable guys.

HAHA! Yeh, that might be just what he needs! considering we will only be there for a week, that might be the perfect amount of sexy ladies rubbin up on him that he needs to be a cooler guy back home!

You're gonna have an awesome time! I just returned from an 8 night trip a few days ago. A little short, but I still get to go!

I would suggest trying a little bit of everything and see what you like. Soi Six is fantastic. You will NOT be disappointed. If you aarive in the daytime I would go there first. In the evening just check out the WS gogo's and the beer bars to see which one's you like best. Like everything in LOS, it's "Up to You". No matter what you decide, you're gonna have a great time. Only four and a half months till my return! Yeah!

I honestly think that Patong would ideal for ye..it has absolutely everything your looking for plenty to do during the the day nicer beach nicer hotels imho and the nightlife is excellent(must admit pattayas nightlife is better) seriously worth a look..seen as theres women in yer group and ye are not solely going for the purpose of mongering it think its perfect(plenty of go-gos beerbarsand thai girls in general there)

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Joe will never be the same

Jeff will will probably end up moving to Pattaya with his life savings

Russ will probably abandon his 2 children and also move to Pattaya

Bella will soon realize that coming to Pattaya with her bf was a big mistake and probably will be single soon

Your wife...Same as my Bella response

and you, well you've been there once and surprisingly you're still married. :Fuck_Sheep: Is your wife Thai by any chance?

LOL. Anyway, I'd recommend you stay at the CITIN LOFT. Its off of Pattaya Klang, a little hidden, but the quality you get for the price is AMAZING!

If you want to be closer, I'd recommend a hotel close to SOI 13. Its like right in the middle of Pattaya city. During the day, I'd go to Koh Larn be back to the main land by 4, go ditch the girls, head to Soi 6, be back by 7, head to go karts during the evening (that's the best time to go), head to soi 8 for the bars, then go party it up on Walking Street starting between 11-12. Don't know if you like clubs/discos, but I'd recommend Mix, Insomnia, or Lucifer's.

Make sure you write a trip report when your trip is over.

Edited by Helios