IGNORED

i just got here but ....

erogenous

got in yesterday, and am feeling a little under the weather to be honest (sore throat, blocked nose) that seems to be a side effect from the H1N1 vaccination i got about a week ago. i went for a walk up and down Walking Street and found that real first experience to be rather interesting. witnessed a tourist get his head smashed in by a thai (was about 5 metres from it) but couldnt get it on video as my iphone is a bitch to get video with (thought it was recording but it wasnt!).

some other interesting highlights of my evening was seeing that big bald tourist police guy from the troble in thailand episodes i downloaded from the BBC (he is much shorter that i expected!)

the show outside of b-52 was nice, and i saw another russian club that had tons of people dancing (and several hot russian babes sitting around), which seemed to be working girls or girls on holiday.

anyway, i guess my problem is that i am by myself and just don't really feel like going in anywhere alone?

i'm staying at the August Suites and find it to be pretty good so far, will post a full review soon.

i'm hoping to get a few ST's today, some beach visits in and maybe break my LT cherry? i just wonder where i should do that!

:Piss2:

grats on making it over there mate.

You can break your LT cherry anywhere.

Maybe a beer bar in the afternoon is a nice easy way to do it. That gives you all evening to shag and take things at your pace.

Getting so pissed you can barely stand and LTing someone just before the gogo closes who's name and face you can't remember isn't the best way to start the whole LT experience thing.

But whatever way you do it, it will be fun.

Don't be shy about diving in.

No one will do anything to you that you dont' want.

If you want no hassle then go for busier places. An empty place can be a bit intimidating to a newibe as they may swarm all over you.

Soi6 is a great place to go for a ST.

It will scare the shit out of you, but hte girls actually have a great time working there, (more so than in gogo or beer bars in my humble opinion) as they like to be active and yell at the customers. And if you can master Soi6 then nothing in thailand should scare you.

Well except the Devils Den, and you need to do that as well ;)

one main thing you have to remember when in LOS.

DONT BE SHY!. be nice to girls. buy some ladydrinks and have fun!.

believe me you will see alot of loners. in LOS. but the best part about LOS is you will never be alone unless you want to be..

have fun bro.

its BETTER to be PISSED OFF then PISSED ON!!!..

I find Sio 6 can be quite intimidating alone, The girls are just so full on with it.

However as soon as I make a decision on who I am gona upstairs I can relax at lot more.

Its making the decision on which girl is for me, Always thinking there may be better in the next bar along!

Have fun..

Let me tell you: Don't waste time. Do what you have to do to get your ass out there and in the action.

I was like you on my first trip to LOS. I was lazy, it was too hot out, and figured I had some time to find action later.

After I returned back home, I spend all my time wishing I had spent that time exploring, finding the prettiest girls, going to the hottest gogos, etc.

Read some of the topics on here, make a list of 3-4 areas or places to go to, and GO HAVE FUN. There's always time for wasting when you're at home, but treat your time over there special, because it will not last long.

Sounds like you need a smoke bar. :Circle_Sharks:

Daddy wants to pound the brown!!

alright cool, even though i didnt feel like doing much last night, i think it was mainly due to the cold i had which i am more or less completely over now.

had a great day at koh larn today, although i noticed the price hike from 20 to 30 baht, plus i paid 150 each way to get my scooter transported on the boat. i think this is a bit much, but would cost the same for rental at koh larn too, and would be a waste of time signing contracts, taking photos of previous scratches etc.

i rented from tonypat and for 150/day so far so good. i was a bit nervous heading out into pattaya traffic as im a little inexperienced but generally a good rider and had no problems adjusting here. just love ducking through traffic, great fun.

gonna lose my pattaya ST virginity in Soi6 soon, then find an LT somewhere. ive seen the beer bars but they look toooo laid back for me, as in i dont see many stunners but instead think u are given the chance to 'get to know' the girls a little better. to be honest that's not what i really want to do for the first, i just want looks + service.

Defiantly don't be shy mate!!!! if your a bit worried about taking the girls home just go into a few different gogo,s have a few drinks give the girls some tips and you will soon feel well loved and quite comfortable with them.

You should defiantly visit Airport agogo or the Iron Club agogo on Walking Street!! was just there 2 weeks ago and they had some great lesbian shows in the jacuzie tub,Dont be afraid to sit right in front that's the place to be!!! A few real stunners too!!

i know what im about to say is sad, but i still havent gone either ST or LT. something is seriously wrong with me as i have just become so used to ignoring and having that disinterested look (especially for the ladyboys) now i do it everywhere!!! even when i probably shouldnt be!

now 2 nights in August Suites (great hotel), which have been more or less wasted as i havent brought anyone back.

ive done a fair bit of reading since i joined this forum, but i still feel like such a damn newbie and constantly feel as though most of the gogo's etc. on Walking Street are probably going to rip me off (for me its not the money, but the concept). shouldve come by to the meet, because it wouldve been nice to have had some first hand encouragement.

well, all i can do is try again tomorrow night (and honestly my legs are killing me from walking almost everywhere, im only NOW getting an idea of how the baht buses work, as i dont want to ride out with my scooter at night.

and also, i know this may sound stupid, but ive got more of a craving for the russian babes in hand with their ugly boyfriends/husbands. and in contrast, i was followed briefly by some really ugly russian p4p girls and fuck i cant believe anyone would be stupid enough to pay them for sex.

i strolled down Soi6 twice, yet, didnt even get much attention (again, i do the disinterested look and faster walking pace out of habit now). by about 1am i realised what the fuck am i doing and went down a second time, only to find most places closed, and mostly ladyboys left over (the only thing i like about ladyboys is that theyre so damn tall, sexy IMO, but the package is not for me)

ill probably make a list of gogo's for tomorrow, and force myself to enter. im going to have to start the evening a lot earlier though, as i think i could miss the lookers. hell, i'd probably be best off making a list of the ones NOT to go to, if there are any i should definitely avoid, let me know.

as for beer gardens, i almost went into the one near WS entrance after getting called to an empty table, but decided to keep walking. in hindsight this was probably a mistake and im sure my evening wouldnt have been this shit if i didnt make it. but there are sooooo many of them i have no idea, i hear the music fade in and out quickly as i whizz past in a baht bus.

and the thought had crossed my mind to just go to Devil's Den and have some fun there to get into the mood. i visited eden in bangkok and that was nice (i'm really used to in-house visits, as ive been doing it my whole life).

will keep you posted, hopefully something will happen soon....

Others on here may not agree with this but go into Sweethearts. The manager is a nice guy and will greet you when you come in. Talk to him a little. He will make you feel very welcome and might steer you in the right direction. On my first trip in May I remember being made to feel more welcome here than any other gogo I visited.

Now loosen up and go get those pipes cleaned. LOL

I'll be there in a few days if you want to get together for a drink shoot me a PM.

Edited by wetwillie

You still havent got laid? LOL!!! :GoldenSmile1:

You want stunners right? Get your ass down to Happy Agogo, or Gentleman's club, Cassanovy, Superbaby - you will surely find what you seek. Many great girls in these venues that know how to please a guy :Chokdee:

Every action has an equal and opposite reaction - "it was just the internet.." is not an excuse.

realax go at your own speed and have fun!!

Come to the Addicts meeting tonight 8pm at Liquid Lounge.

Have you read the forum rules?

Please resize your photos!

Sitting here now in this bar for hours,

whilst strange men rent strange flowers,

I'll be picking up your petals in another few hours...

Get yourself down to Babydolls. Sit down, order a drink, and just enjoy. You will leave with a smile on your face, I assure you.

H.

"I got 99 problems but a bitch ain't one." Jay Z, 99 Problems, The Black Album

from one addict to another, from one aussie to another.

how do i say "harden the fuck up" in the nicest possible way?

im cringing while reading this, your in pattaya not the vatican city.

Edited by nightlyf

Go to the meet get some drink in you and go get lady take to loom and blow her head off lol

Ok, i'm no longer a pattaya virgin, lost it courtesy of a girl from red diamond bar on Soi6. I wasn't even particularly attracted, I just didn't want to say no, and wanted to get it over with. Not fantastic in the sack but not bad either. In true mongering style I never bothered to ask her name! now for some food and a few red bulls and it's gogo LT time! I can't let this nice room at bayshore suites go to waste, it's got a mirror!!!! I'm going to bar fine around 10-11pm for peak selection of the most girls yeah?

Ok, i'm no longer a pattaya virgin, lost it courtesy of a girl from red diamond bar on soi6. I wasn't even particularly attracted, I just didn't want to say no, and wanted to get it over with. Not fantastic in the sack but not bad either. In true mongering style I never bothered to ask her name! now for some food and a few red bulls and it's gogo LT time! I can't let this nice room at bayshore suites go to waste, it's got a mirror!!!! I'm going to bar fine around 10-11pm for peak selection of the most girls yeah?

:Clap9::Cross_Fingers:

nah im not havin this lol

no way could anyone go 2 and a half days without gettin laid in patts especially if they had been in eden in bangkok before.

and now he seems to have moved hotels.

lol fair enough what ever floats your boat lol

:Cross_Fingers:

ok broke the LT cherry too now. checked out Iron Club, angelwitch as well before moving onto Secrets to BF the first girl that sat next to me.

bf was almost 500, LT was 2000 (which according to what ive read could be a bit more than normal but standard for secrets). i couldve given a tip but didnt as the girl wasnt absolutely fantastic in the sack and only one boom boom at night and one in the morning. i yawned and she turned around and said ok you go sleep now. probably shouldve given a couple hundred at least but whatever, too late now.

but a cute girl none the less and ill post a full TR after my time in patts explaining why i hesitated for so long.

and yes, im changing hotels quite frequently, for a few reasons. one is that i want to review a bunch of hotels for this forum, and the other is that its the perfect excuse to get rid of the girl in the morning (i just found out a few moments ago that this can be a little awkward). plus its my first real trip to patts so i want to see how different hotels work and what they are like.

so far August Suites big +, baywalk residence ok except for the construction banging in the morning.