IGNORED

Black South American girls in bar near central road

wanking

Did he give you the name of the bar??? I would pop in there with you to find out... PM me.

Bloke told me last night that there is a bar near central road with Black South American girls for hire?

Is it bullshit? Im new to all this, so I just cant be totally sure..

thanks

WK

Is this the same bloke who said there was a bar in soi2 with an english girl in it?

• 2 months later...

Is this the same bloke who said there was a bar in soi2 with an english girl in it?

I don't know about a specific bar that these girls work at, but I did notice a few halfers (black/thai) freelancing around beach road and Walking Street.

Bloke told me last night...

Is it bullshit?

Yes. :19:

...Black South American girls for hire?

A very specific type of black girl. I'd be interested if they were Central American or African or...

Peace. :GoldenSmile1:

sgu_banner.gif

BJS - another sponsorship perhaps? (think Soi 2) lol.

I don't buy out the bar, I buy the nightspot.

There is an up-market Restaurant/Bar on the beach side of Central Festival Pattaya Beach Mall, who have Brazilian Dancers. I forget the name.

They were performing at Pattaya People's birthday party at Grand Sole hotel.

They were tall, black and impressive. First I thought they were LBs due to their height until they were introduced by the DJ and came round the tables dancing.

Definately NOT BF'able at their place of work!

Couldn't you just peg a Thai girl out on the beach for an hour on either side ? :GoldenSmile1:

Theres a black african freelancer working in martini bar in Phnom Penh, she approached me saying she was available, after i said no she said "is it because im black?". I didnt answere, to be honest i go to south asia for an asian woman, if i wanted a black woman i would have gone to Africa or Jamaica.

Men fall in love by their eye`s, woman fall in love by their ear`s.

Zico's (a churrascaria on Beach road in front of Central Festival) has two Brazilian dancers. Maybe an idea to have a meal there and have a quiet word with them.

in December, I saw three black girls sitting at one of the bars on 2nd rd (Beach side)

In the cluster of bars near where the Apex hotel is.

They were dressed quite conservatively for hookers though, t-shirts and jeans,

Nothing to say for sure that they are workers because they were sitting together and not trying to pull customers in like the Thai girls.

• 3 months later...

Bloke told me last night that there is a bar near central road with Black South American girls for hire?

Is it bullshit? Im new to all this, so I just cant be totally sure..

thanks

WK

You can find 2 brazilian girls dancing every night at Zicos in front of Central World. They have been there for 1 ½ year now.

• 9 months later...

If you want black girls in Thailand,

then the Sukhumvit area in Bangkok between soi 3 and 5,

night time, is a better option.

Most are pricy, (double up)!, and ugly though,

when you compare to what you can actually find in both Africa,Brazil and Europe.

• 2 months later...

In last april there was some blackgirls also on the beachroad, or sitting on bars beachrod. bud most are not beautifull, they all call about 2000 for ST.

Bud I not go to Patty for blackgirls.

Blackgirls you can have a lot in Togo (lome), for 200 - 300 baht all nigth, bud there are really nice ones

• 2 years later...

On the penultimate bar on the center line on New Plaza every evening meet at least two black African ladies, if that's your cup of coffee.

THAJEC Thajský muž TRIP 37 - 30.November 2018 - 28.1.2019

Archived