IGNORED

Millenium Grande

wackyjacky

It appears that the new Millenium Grande on Suk & Asoke is the 2600 baht 'Mystery Hotel' on WOTIF. You won't get a 5 star any cheaper. wj

It appears that the new Millenium Grande on Suk & Asoke is the 2600 baht 'Mystery Hotel' on WOTIF. You won't get a 5 star any cheaper. wj

You reckon it's the same for latestays?

RAZZ

Wotif.com has bought Latestays( Asia Web Direct)

Now they are the same company.

Tim

Thanks Tim. I always though they almost looked like the same website. wj

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

It sure is.

Tim

Indeed it is. By the way, I'm like to be in town from mid-May, but I see the wotif special rate finishes May 6 or so. Is the discount likely to be extended?

If not, there is an Accor group sale starting 7th Mar with up to 50% off - Do I recall that that Grand Mecure Asoke Residence is GF, if a little deep in the Soi..?

Cheers, Y

Indeed it is. By the way, I'm like to be in town from mid-May, but I see the wotif special rate finishes May 6 or so. Is the discount likely to be extended?

If not, there is an Accor group sale starting 7th Mar with up to 50% off - Do I recall that that Grand Mecure Asoke Residence is GF, if a little deep in the Soi..?

Cheers, Y

Stayed there in February with their last sale. It was GF, in fact I was never stopped whenever I entered with a girl, they didn't even take her ID. It was funny the first time I thought they would, but the guy at the desk looked at me with this what do you want look.

Yeah deep in Soi 19